Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,656 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" (31936 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Caster Semenya Beats Wizkid & Linda Ikeji To Win MAMA Personality Of The Year / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bra-Like Top, Challenges Her Sister, Linda Ikeji To Do Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by adedayoa2(f): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
mii4u:
I'm not really a fan of Kemi, but.i think her warning abt flaunting valuables is reasonable. Personally, I think it's quite childish wen pple flaunt some personal things online for the world to see.
she use style style flaunt now now
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by dayus12(f): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
This woman's brain operating system is bad....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
/
LOL.

I believe that people who flaunt on social media are sick upstairs. It seems to happen more among the poorest race in the world and the people who associate with them.

\
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by ochuciano(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
jordinsparkles:
excuse you!!! I don't need your opinion.

Then tell us y u think she is mad?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by ochuciano(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
dayus12:
This woman's brain operating system is bad....

Y did u say so?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by alaskido(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
We wey no get anything, na wetin we go flaunt now. 2 old bathroom slippers, 1 batcher at Bariga, 1 old and rickety keke napep grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by isax(m): 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ekakamba:
In other words, [size=30pt]flaunt cleavage or six packs! These! Cannot be robbed. [/size] grin grin

You need to watch the video of Man raped by women then you'll know *flaunting one thing can lead to stealing of another....*
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by mii4u(f): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
adedayoa2:
she use style style flaunt now now

u are right, but I'm condemning all ' flauntings' hers inclusive
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
conductor1:

I guess you didn't read this tweet.
that's not flaunting... Cos u can't even identify the houses or the car...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by StunnerG(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
Tcheew! This seeking attention dumb of a journalist. Ever since af bin coming accross her posts, it has never been educative, she's always posting shiit upon shiit #itsnoneofmybusiness #prayfornigeria #saynotostupidity.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Goldienana(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
My dear she's funny and wise same time. She's letting the criminals know that nothing is at home for them to steal that she got all her stuffs outside Nigeria. Lol its called Information lol

conductor1:

I guess you didn't read this tweet.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by dayus12(f): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
ochuciano:

Y did u say so?

I'm sorry if I sound rude....I've never heard any good thing or positive words from her.

She act so less when compare to her age....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Good advice, these fake stars should stop posting their fake wealth on SM.

We re tired of seeing fake boobs, fake jewelry, second hand cars and rented apartments on SM. cool

Imagine the disappointment the so called robbers face when they visit these guys.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by tycusmiles: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
can someone tell dis woman to shutup grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by biggy26: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
mii4u:

grin grin >:, actually an oversight
That might have been an oversight, but ur submission is right!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by slimsoshady(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
teemswest:
Flaunting this things keeps the entertainment industry rocking including when they are robbed makes it news worthy. Y is madam complaining about another mans life and flaunting Her's quietly
because she don't have nothing to flaunt..I don't get what her problem is with people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by joseph1832ng: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
If these people are robbed. This lousy mouth of a woman should be invited for questioning so she can tell us when she became T.b Joshua.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Realhommie(m): 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seenyo:
And what u just said about ur wealth is defined as FLINT & not FLAUNT abi?....re-definition of rawbishness!
How is what she did called flaunting?

Did you see any pic? Did she give any further info aside mentioning the Us? Do you have the location (s)?

She hasn't flaunt anything. Besides, she made a whole lot of sense.

@Topic, a word is enough for the wise. It's just as simple as that.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oh! Telling the world what she owns is FLINTING abi?...clap for urself!! Who enquired about her worth/properties in the first place?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Chiscomax(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
IboBoyNuel:
kemi too is flaunting her stupidity.

Ssgtdhhdd
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by jbcul4ril(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
When cocaine is talking
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Chibu4u(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Tinyemeka(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
conductor1:

Souce: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/10/self-acclaimed-journalist-kemi-olunloyo.html

The way this woman comes up weird scenarios and situations, is so eerie.

I'm quite positive that this is the first time I've come across the word: Fetal abduction. All thanks to Aunty Kemi. undecided SMH

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by stephnie44(f): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
teemswest:
Flaunting this things keeps the entertainment industry rocking including when they are robbed makes it news worthy. Y is madam complaining about another mans life and flaunting Her's quietly
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by flington4550(m): 2:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Eh BOA account, aunty abeg drop your information make guyz TF for you oooo
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by handsam(m): 2:41am On Oct 07, 2016
Ok! Anyone else agrees she is dumb?!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by Zieristclair(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahaahah! Aunty Kemi oooooooo! Whenever i read about aunty Kemi, i suddenly realize that although my aunties may disturb me non-stop about marriage and tax me every now and then for things they dont need, they are truly 'angels' compared to some 'aunties'! Na person aunty be this oooo............ angry angry
angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "E-money & Linda Ikeji To Be Robbed Next" by seenter84: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2016
By example she's also exposing herself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto C - I Had To Stop Sagging Because It Felt silly & Immature / Photo Of Charles Awurum With The British Police / Toolz & Tunde Demuren At Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.