Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,374 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely (489 Views)

Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / I Want To Put My 13 Years Son Into Alfa Care. / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 7 Years Of Childless Marriage (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely by jaelz(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2016
Dad turns himself in after being caught on
camera, stomping on his son's 7-year-old friend
Amnat Salubthong, 43, confessed to stomping a
7-year-old boy’s head because he thought the
child made his son cry, after a security footage
from a housing complex in Bangkok, Thailand,
went viral, showing him run down the stairs and
charge at the 7-year-old, who was playing with
his 6-year-old son.
He kicked the child repeatedly. The boy was
treated at the hospital and has recovered from
his injuries. His father said he was still
traumatized and was vomiting. Amnat told police
he ran down to where the children were playing
because he heard his son crying. He admitted to
brutalizing the child because he could not control
his rage.

watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfuDa9DEbvw

cc: lalasticlala,seun,mynd44, farano, ishilove,

1 Share

Re: Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely by delishpot: 9:28am On Oct 06, 2016
Vomiting is a bad sign. He should take him back to the hospital
Re: Watch Horrific Video: Dad Kicking On His 7-years Son Gruesomely by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2016
Rather than go through something you'd end up regretting, what happened to the option of self defence classes for the child? Fighting his battles would only make him dependant on you. How long can you keep it up especially as he(and future opponents) grow older and stronger while you grow old and weak?
Steadily watching my nephews as they grow. On any sign of bullying in their lives I don't care how big, old or strong their tormentor is I'd sign them up for boxing classes immediately.

(1) (Reply)

A Husband Like Abraham / Stage Of Confusion. / Did A Grandma Just Say That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.