Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

NYSC Disqualifies 157 Bidders Over Fake Documents - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Disqualifies 157 Bidders Over Fake Documents (484 Views)

NYSC 2017 A: Documents & Stuffs I Used In Camp - Don't Repeat My Mistakes / My First Day In The Camp (documents You Really Need For Registration) / Documents Needed For NYSC Batch A 2016 Online Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Disqualifies 157 Bidders Over Fake Documents by nyscstories: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2016
National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has disqualified 157 companies out of the 209 bidders that indicated interest for the production and supply of kits items for corps members in the next orientation exercise for lapses ranging from double submission, fake PENCOM, ITF, tax clearance certificates.
Disclosing this yesterday during the opening of financial bids for the procurement and supply of kits items for Batch ‘B’ 2016 Corps members in Abuja, the director- general, Brig.-Gen. Suleiman Zakari Kazaure, said the Scheme would not compromise quality and standard.
Kazaure, who was represented by the director, Procurement, Mr. Yakubu Jok, said to ensure credibility, integrity and in compliance with the law, an independent technical evaluation committee drawn from key critical departments and units were constituted to evaluate the bid documents.
He said only 46 companies would be selected out of the 52 that passed the bidding to carry out the production and supply of the kit items.
He said participants had been warned before that the bidding will be done in total compliance with the 2007 Public Procurement Act to ensure that there was fairness, transparency and accountability.
He said: “We appreciate the economic recession challenge, but we will not accept any fake or substandard products. Remember that you must label your products so people can easily know it, know that our quality control unit has been charged to do a thorough screening of all the products supply and those found wanting would be rejected. I am sure you cannot sell it if we reject your products, so please do a good job if you are selected.”
The participants applauded the Scheme for its ability to fish out those that used fake documents, urging other government agencies to emulate NYSC for its thoroughness.

http://nyscstories.com/news/nysc-disqualifies-157-bidders-fake-documents/

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Dies One Week After Passing Out - Sad News [NYSCSTORIES.COM] / Niger State Honors 10 Corpers In 2015 Batch B POP / If You Were Posts To Zamfara Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.