Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Missing Of A Three Year Plus Old Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Of A Three Year Plus Old Child (380 Views)

Toy Used To Lure And Kidnap A Four Year Old Child In Rivers State [photos] / Young Kidnappers Of A 4-Year-Old Child In Kano, Demanded N2M Ransom (Photos) / Video Of Two-year-old Child Raped In Chrisland School Played In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Of A Three Year Plus Old Child by mailliw: 9:50am On Oct 06, 2016
Master Chigozirim Emmanuel Akomah alias Googoo, born on 23rd Feb, 2012 was abducted by unknown men in his compound home at Umuabaza (Amakakaka) at Amachara, in Umuahia south local govt area, Abia state. He is stout looking, intelligent and can speak english language fairly well. He is able to identify his parents and siblings. His abduction took place on 15th April, 2015 between 1pm-3pm, while he was in company of his sister and other children.
The parents Evangelist and Mrs Chinwe Akomah and the boy siblings have been traumatized by this development. The child abductors have terrorized and threatened by some people believed to have carried out this devilish act, whose interest was just to get rid of the parents and their ministry/inherited property. I therefore make this passionate appeal to all God fearing people to look out for him and bring any useful information to the following details: St Stephen's (Ang) Cathedral Church, Umuahia or akomah.david@gmail.com. Tel: 08036931129, 08074876800, 07062428490, or the nearest police staion.

(1) (Reply)

I Only Put My Pen!s In Her Mouth – Teacher Arrested For Defiling Small Girl / Suicide Bomber Killed At Idps’ Camp / Soldier, 13 Terrorists Killed As Army, Air Force Repel Attack In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.