Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,140 members, 7,842,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? (706 Views)

How Much House Can You Afford? Drop The Price Below And Get A Swift Response / Lagos State Signs Smart City Deal With Dubai To Be Built In Ibeju Lekki / First Time Landlord : I Shunned A Family House To Build Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by seniorkachion(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2016
I used a stick of 5 feet to measure my piece of land. I got 19 sticks on the side facing the main road and 16 feet on the side facing a track road. If my calculation of 95 x 80 ft is correct ,how many bedrooms and toilets with one parlour and one master bedroom ensuite can be fitted into it. Am willing to enter into a profitable discussions with any one that can give me a workable answer . Thanks.
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by Fadelex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
if you can get a tape, measure the land in meters or feet and send it to me... do you want to build for commercial purpose or private residence?
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by alist(m): 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
If your instrument of measurement is correct then we can have a four bedroom bungalow comfortably on that plot. We can also have a duplex and flats behind to lake a little plenty for rentals. Send us an email so we can discuss futher.

Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by seniorkachion(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Fadelex:
if you can get a tape, measure the land in meters or feet and send it to me... do you want to build for commercial purpose or private residence?

Private residence. Tape was used to measure the stick i used (5ft) . So it should be 95 x 80.
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by seniorkachion(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
alist:
If your instrument of measurement is correct then we can have a four bedroom bungalow comfortably on that plot. We can also have a duplex and flats behind to lake a little plenty for rentals. Send us an email so we can discuss futher.

Let us design and build your next building project
Alistdevelopers Ltd, We are certified industrial designers and licensed builders, have over seven years of experience in the design field. All our designs are standard and are quickly approved by Town Planners.

We offer Full Architectural Services :
* Architectural
* Structural
* Electrical
* Mechanical plan
We also offer building construction

bungalow is what is needed. Its a country home. 5 bedrooms with smaller room measurements except the ensuite master bedroom. Total 3 toilets . No kitchen store. A waiting room with attached visitors toilet.
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by alist(m): 1:57pm On Oct 06, 2016
seniorkachion:

bungalow is what is needed. Its a country home. 5 bedrooms with smaller room measurements except the ensuite master bedroom. Total 3 toilets . No kitchen store. A waiting room with attached visitors toilet.
that would go in just pm me or contact us via any of the below adresses so we could send u a draft thanks.

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Join our bbm channel for more of our works....C0045241E
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by seniorkachion(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
alist:
that would go in just pm me or contact us via any of the below adresses so we could send u a draft thanks.

Contact us:
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design
Email alistdevelopers@yahoo.com
Blog alistdevelopers..com.ng
whats app or call us 080-3898-2710
Join our bbm channel for more of our works....C0045241E

You can see my reply on your nairaland page and briefly here
* 1 bedroom ensuite
*4 smaller bedrooms to share 2 baths
*Sitting room with dining area and kitchen easily accessible to each other
*A fair size kitchen with verandah but no store
*Waiting room with attached toilet
*3 exits ,front kitchen and back
*back exit to have a porch or verandah
*Proper ventilation for all rooms baths kitchen dining and sitting rooms
*front entry should have a nice square or rectangular shape.
NOTE -the land is flat and square shaped like a box . Thanks.
Re: What Family House Can Be Built On A 95 X 80 Piece Of Land ? by alist(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2016
seniorkachion:

You can see my reply on your nairaland page and briefly here
* 1 bedroom ensuite
*4 smaller bedrooms to share 2 baths
*Sitting room with dining area and kitchen easily accessible to each other
*A fair size kitchen with verandah but no store
*Waiting room with attached toilet
*3 exits ,front kitchen and back
*back exit to have a porch or verandah
*Proper ventilation for all rooms baths kitchen dining and sitting rooms
*front entry should have a nice square or rectangular shape.
NOTE -the land is flat and square shaped like a box . Thanks.
pls send us a mail at alistdevelopers@yahoo.com so we can revert accordingly thanks.

(1) (Reply)

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES To Own Land Through Clearing & Reclamation Ibeju Lekki / A Small Room-self Contain For Rent @ Ebute-metta. / Two Rooms Apartment Needed In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.