Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) (10460 Views)

Lady Dies After Beating From Her Policeman Husband In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Tavershima Adyorough Assassinated In Makurdi, Benue (Graphic Photo) / JSS 2 Student Commits Suicide In Makurdi, Benue State Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Obaofnaija(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
The issue of jungle justice nowadays is gradually getting out of hand as we hear cases of most Nigerian youths taking laws into their hands, before sun down yesterday, angry mobs residing at ‘owner’s occupier area’ in Makurdi took to the street to brutalize and set ablaze two young pretty ladies for reasons gathered that they are lesbians, images below:

According to an unanimous eyewitness who sent in the story gathered that they where caught in the act and stripped naked on the street and been set ablaze because the youths of Benue metropolis Highly kick against the act, and also urging our young ladies to do desist from such ungodly act, more details coming soon,,

More At: http://www.naijabazeline.com/2016/10/2-lesbians-burnt-to-death-in-makurdi.html

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Obaofnaija(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ha!! Is this for real? angry angry
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jesus ..what have we become as a people..Imagine murderers now feel more righteous that Lesbians .if this is true then the police must make sure that the evenly perpetrators are bought to book as a mark of some justice for this ladies that nevere hurt anyone

4 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Judgement belongs to God

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by PaulIdu: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Am glad it happened....the fire has wipe away their sins grin

You must be a sick person

10 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Untainted007: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
Has burning them making lesbianism a thing of the past. Killing them is not the solution but compounding more to the problem on ground. Even people with more grievious sins will join hands to burn them. God's judgments surpasses any judgement whatseover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Obaofnaija:
lalasticlala

I don't know about the story, but the pictures are definitely fake.

https://www.nairaland.com/3067499/robbers-snatched-keke-warri-burnt

14 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by KINGMAKER001(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
OMG! This is disheartening and barbaric...why take someone's life when you can't create any? He without any sin should cast the first stone! when did this country degenerate to this level of wickedness ?The real people which re the politicians that you re suppose to lynch to death, you keep praising them and ass licking them... This country isn't habitable at all..you can just die like a rat without nobody giving a damn about you...where were the security team when these two were gruesomely and dastardly killed? who even gave them the right to take laws into their hands.. imagine what the westerners would think of Nigerians if they get to see that these young ladies died painfully cos they were caught in the act... that's why they think so low of us...I can go on and on to write how I feel...My heart is so heavy..May God have mercy on us!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by anyicash(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Am glad it happened....the fire has wipe away their sins grin
may God forgive you, for you are worst than the Devil himself. you are happy that 2 young girls were burnt alive..tufiakwa to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Pidggin(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Too harsh sad
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by anyicash(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
PaulIdu:

You must be a sick person
that guy is evil
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by udemejack(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
if so half percent of girls in calabar will be burnt

5 Likes

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pidggin:
Too harsh sad

Apparently , the story is fake .

Anyway

John 8 : 7 "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Pidggin(f): 2:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Apparently , the story is fake .

Anyway

John 8 : 7 "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

Ahh thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by tprecious: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2016
please write me at my Email here thomsonprecious@gmail.com for more details about me and i have something very important to discus with you thanks.
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

Oga do the needful grin

- in this age, you still use Blackberry msg shocked
- i see its Techno android sef grin
- double sim card sef shocked

lalasticlala sef cheesy
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Earth2Metahuman: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bloggers ehnnn cry

Na fake stories go kill una

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

thank you I noticed it too

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bloggers again, burnt because of lesbianism, lie

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by dreamwords: 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chair, y na, I love lesbians
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Omg! For once I pray and hope this is hoax! Jeeeez!
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
Ok here's my personal opinion.

I really don't care who screws who as long as some dude doesn't make a pass at me.

Fine buble thumpers would shout but f it.

Up to the level of killing common. That's barbaric.

Meanwhile

These bloggers ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by gqboyy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
What kind of savagery is this?
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by Roum(m): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
mehn it's preposterous!
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by ourkobo: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
incase
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by KOKOwonder(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
I just confirmed the story from a friend living in that area.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by LieDetector(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2016
lalasticlala:

I thought as much....
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by LieDetector(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
sisisioge:
Omg! For once I pray and hope this is hoax! Jeeeez!
of course it is.
Re: 2 Lesbians Burnt To Death In Makurdi, Benue State (see Photos) by falcon01: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
i not support gay stuffs but this burning is damn horrible. the only pesin who deserves that kinda death is shekau.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Opc Member Kills Etisalat Employee Chuwuma Eze Over N10 Toll In Ejigbo / PHOTOS: Robber Beaten, Stripped Naked By Angry Mob In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.