Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Pls House Help I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls House Help I Need A Job (722 Views)

Pls House How Do I Get To Magodo From Oshodi / Check Out This Hilarious Contract Between 'oga Madam' And Her 'house Help'. / Interview Pls House Help Me Out Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls House Help I Need A Job by oluseyi99(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
I need a job I am a mother of two children with ond certificate living in Ilorin kwara state I really need the job now pls help
Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by chocodaviva(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
Life can be so unfair sha
God will send an helper soonest
Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by oluseyi99(f): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
amen thanks
Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by folaolu84(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2016
PLEASE BE CAREFUL AS YOU LOOKING FOR THE JOB
DONT NEAR THIS MAN OFFICE CALLED ROTIMI JEJE

Let me just go straight to the point, IT students would like to bring to your attention an organization which is a No Go area.
After finishing my OND I decided to look for a suitable company for my industrial attachment for the next one year, and signed up with Signwritersng at Oregun road, owned by Mr. Rotimi Jeje.
The man is a devil, uses his staff anyhow he likes, insults them, keep them past work hours and the worst of it doesn’t pay.
Can you imagine a company that only runs IT students? No permanent staff, all is IT students, from cleaner, receptionist, supervisor, secretary, all IT Students.
I have encounter numerous students after completing their tenure in his office, the man will blindly refuse to give them their log books, claiming that it’s not ready; he is busy, giving flimsy excuse making them risk their lives.
And if he eventually he pays them its always peanut wages, if they should come late by 5 minutes or maybe he upset over a minor issue, he either doesn't pay them for that month or remove a whooping amount of wages from their salary. Come to think of it how much is this impotent paying?
There was a time he told all his IT students working for him to go on a punishment for a whole month for a crime they didn't commit and he didn't pay them.
I saw a lady who he refused to sign or give out the log book, the girl came with her grandmother; can you imagine this ungrateful idiot left the girl grandmother in the other sun for 3 hours telling them he is busy? And eventually didn’t attend to them telling they should come back.
And this same man wants to have a child in his future life time! May the Lord reject any form of Child bearing in his life?
I can’t just stand the humiliation to this guy’s working for him had to leave.
So heartless a man, the way he treats his wife like garbage, talks to her anyhow, insults her in public, will stay out of his matrimonial house for weeks, instead will go seat in Opebi and surulere.
I wonder all those companies giving him contract actually know the kind of person he is?
Lagos State government should please look into this company's staff matter.
His license should be collected from him too.
Please my fellow Student be aware of this man his picture is attached to the post, JEJE is not gentle

Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by dannypalatino(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Front page please
Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2016
na so thread dey go fp? If na u be seun u go push am go fp? who knows if there's another version of this story.
Re: Pls House Help I Need A Job by Student125(m): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2016
I am tired of sitting at home too..I need a job. I have Bsc in Agric with 2:1 and also a graphic designer. please help

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Anotech Energy / Vacancies At Fan Milk Plc / FHI 360 Latest 2016 Recruitment (27 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.