Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Removed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Removed (572 Views)

Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed / *removed* / BREAKINGNEWS: Hnd/bsc Dichotomy Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Removed by Jacseyi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Removed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Removed by janet212: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
opencloud 634 adeyemo alakija victoria island jobs SCAM
Re: Removed by janet212: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2016
georgette contact 08156120586 opencloud SCAM i will not keep shut ,monday,favour,bukky,niyi,doctun,odun,thanks for commenting on nairaland,you can say what you like ,favour your fighting for ur man friend company he has scam u coz his wife and kid are in the country poor u,
Re: Removed by janet212: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
pls dont take away my post let expose dis criminals ,opencloud,telepoint the ve threanten my life , am not worried pls just give the evidence of me work with ur criminal company for three years and the letter of sacked, i will not keep shut cheap black mail adeniyi ,adedoctun, monday adejoh ,favour, bukky,odun for more details georgette contact 08156120586
Re: Removed by Jacseyi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
quote author=janet212 post=49970778]pls dont take away my post let expose dis criminals ,opencloud,telepoint the ve threanten my life , am not worried pls just give the evidence of me work with ur criminal company for three years and the letter of sacked, i will not keep shut cheap black mail adeniyi ,adedoctun, monday adejoh ,favour, bukky,odun for more details georgette contact 08156120586[/quote]

what are you saying? I am sure you've missed your way
Re: Removed by Jacseyi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
miss road ogbeni
janet212:
pls dont take away my post let expose dis criminals ,opencloud,telepoint the ve threanten my life , am not worried pls just give the evidence of me work with ur criminal company for three years and the letter of sacked, i will not keep shut cheap black mail adeniyi ,adedoctun, monday adejoh ,favour, bukky,odun for more details georgette contact 08156120586
Re: Removed by TheGuy5: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
Make your own money!
Train hard, work simple and smart!
Become a smart Cellphone Technical support guru
Skill is the capital you need!
A book resource is yours to consult continuously; A seminar or workshop is time limited.
Get this best trending book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs including how to get started. See reviews by readers in the image.
Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, eBay etc
Or click link below.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8

Re: Removed by janet212: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2016
634 adeyemu alakija open cloud ,77 opebi telepoint ,why have u been asking people to call me for peace talk ,i will expose u guys criminal family business from their mother down to the banana island sister working lawyer ,see how u appear on nairaland and gave me good evidence against you,no more staffs to help you comment i just the laugh una scam
Re: Removed by Jacseyi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2016
Pls who are you? I have no knowledge of what you are saying here. I once created a tread here, you can try and locate it but pls keep off.
janet212:
634 adeyemu alakija open cloud ,77 opebi telepoint ,why have u been asking people to call me for peace talk ,i will expose u guys criminal family business from their mother down to the banana island sister working lawyer ,see how u appear on nairaland and gave me good evidence against you,no more staffs to help you comment i just the laugh una scam

(1) (Reply)

Check Out New Forum In Naija No Sign Up Wikinaija.net / 5-day One-on-one Training On Cissp(abuja Only) / Autocad,piping & Seismic/well Logging Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.