Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* (846 Views)

8 Facts About Agbero (Garage Boys) In Lagos / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession / PHOTOS: This Pretty Girl Is A Tomato Seller And Very Proud Of It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* by kennydotkom(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
It amaze me to see this agbero nurtw guy this morning at popular Molete roundabount ,ibadan to dress this way so neat and very unusual to the way normal tout, area boy way a typical Agbero look. Imaging if this guy could find his way to navy or airforce. He will always win an award. But his dressing perfectly maybe as a result of the fact that he not been victimise or terrorise by popular micra taxi drivers in ibadan unlike lagos that u hv to drag with danfo driver , run after danfo bfor u can get money. So he is cool.

Re: When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* by delishpot: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2016
Why run after taxi to get money? Are they tax collectors?

1 Like

Re: When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* by kennydotkom(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2016
delishpot:
Why run after taxi to get money? Are they tax collectors?

Do u think is very easy to collect money from danfo or taxi by agbero. ? See this bros oii
Re: When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* by delishpot: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
kennydotkom:

Do u think is very easy to collect money from danfo or taxi by agbero. ? See this bros oii

Hahaha. No vex. I no just understand the principle. Where I dey, they are organized.
Re: When You Are So Passionate And Proud To Be An *AGBERO* by kennydotkom(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha. No vex. I no just understand the principle. Where I dey, they are organized.

No wonder , for lagos. Bfor agbero fit collect money frm danfo driver he may help him call passanger if he lik but d driver no gree giv him money , na to break his mirror or remove. Petrol tank cover or spoil somtin in d bus. That is lagos for u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ican During Or After Bsc. / Meet A Female Tiler From Gembu / St Eve West Africa Fashion Week: Invest #5,000 reap #500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.