Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It (3533 Views)

Glo 4g Lte Is Bae / Infinix Hot 3 LTE Is The Hottest Phone In Nigeria. See Pics And Specs / Mtn 4g Lte Is Now Live Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by dejigaruba(m): 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Many Nigerians have poured encomiums on Globacom for investing massively in the country and making the service available beyond the major commercial cities of Lagos, Port Harcourt and the seat of power, Abuja.

Atitebi Arijedidun, a Lagos business man was among the first set of Nigerians to upgrade to the advanced network. He described the experience as ‘wonderful’.
“I have had a 4G phone for a while now. I was using it with 3G services. I simply purchased a 4G SIM to enable me optimize the capacity of the phone, so to speak. The difference is clear, I tell you. My videos download without any delay. Glo has done very well with this one.
Titus Ojemba, a lawyer based in Port Harcourt described the speed of the service as ‘incredible’. He said he was simply “wowed by the speed and hope Glo can get this service to every nook and cranny of Nigeria soonest.”

Mohammed Aliyu, a secondary school teacher said he loved the flexibility of the offerings. He said he had initially thought the service would be expensive, but was pleasantly surprised that virtually anyone who can afford to buy a smartphone can buy a 4G data bundle.

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by kryptonian1987(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
will it work on their #2500 subscription for 10gb
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by bigtt76(f): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yes it does

kryptonian1987:
will it work on their #2500 subscription for 10gb
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by kryptonian1987(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
bigtt76:
Yes it does

Thanks for the info...
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by ritababe(f): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Glo is trying but their network here is still crap
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
Let's see some speed test screenshots, not just mouth mouth. We have seen ntel and MTN, let's see the speed glo LTE is giving.
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by potbelly(m): 10:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
Glo should remember that internet network service is not just for chatting... Some of us need to have access to heavy files which will require downloads but unfortunately what they offer is snail speed... They should make drastic efforts to improve the quality of their internet network services

3 Likes

Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by iblawi(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2016
potbelly:
Glo should remember that internet network service is not just for chatting... Some of us need to have access to heavy files which will require downloads but unfortunately what they offer is snail speed... They should make drastic efforts to improve the quality of their internet network services
Are you sure you've replace you SIM card with the new 1?

1 Like

Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by ghowkay(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
For those complaining you need to check if your sim card is 4g enabled first.. You can do this by sending 4G to 400. If its not,, you need to replace or buy a new 4G enabled sim card.
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by somehowpenis(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2016
Speed test is needed, because glo are always the worst in everything
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by dmola(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
sorry house hw much does the 4g sim cost ?
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by J4parry(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
dmola:
sorry house hw much does the 4g sim cost ?

You'll be charged N1100, that's N100 for the sim and N1000 recharge voucher.
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by joe4christ(m): 12:45am On Oct 08, 2016
J4parry:

You'll be charged N1100, that's N100 for the sim and N1000 recharge voucher.

Did I tell them I needed to recharge ?

6 Likes

Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by jayjay2016: 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Osheeey Glo!!! comfirmento!!!!
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by damidelish: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why wont i continue to enjoy glo;
they give me cheap data, free call credit
and now them come bring better 4G come.
Thank you Glo! may the gods of the land be kind to you!

3 Likes

Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by Stevengold(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Do I need the 4g Sim, they said my Sim is 4G enabled o.
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by wristbangle: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
ritababe:
Glo is trying but their network here is still crap

Buy a glo sim, subscribe and change the APN to that of MTN, Etisalat or Airtel. U will thank me well.

Lalasticlala, have u tried the glo 4G network? cool
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by pat077: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
But most phones I ve seen is not Compatible with their 4g network.
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by monshow25(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
can the glo 4g sim work on modern
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by ritababe(f): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
wristbangle:

Buy a glo sim, subscribe and change the APN to that of MTN, Etisalat or Airtel. U will thank me well.

Lalasticlala, have u tried the glo 4G network? cool

I will try it, I have glo
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by kratoss(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2016
Band 28(700) only.... Glo are not ready for bussines, how many devices support that band? Like 1% out of 100
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by lilkhaleefa1(m): 12:57am On Oct 12, 2016
thumbs up GLO ;Dthumbs up GLO
Re: Glo 4g Lte Is Life...see What People Are Saying About It by Youngpo413: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Premium account + glo 4G be like

You know the pix na....

(1) (Reply)

Airtel [night Plan] : We are apologising for the inconvinience / Is The Nokia 2 Worth ₦32,500/$90? (review) / Any Good Xiaomi Phone @ 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.