Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Good With Excel Formula And Can Speak Or Read French Fluently. N10K Job For YOU - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good With Excel Formula And Can Speak Or Read French Fluently. N10K Job For YOU (646 Views)

This Is A Life Time Business To Do Online And Job For Others Is / Can You Take Action Now? Or Read What The Chinese Government Is Saying... / Create A Job For Yourself With This Tutorial (learn It Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good With Excel Formula And Can Speak Or Read French Fluently. N10K Job For YOU by abeynoni: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello,

If you are versatile with spreadsheet and initiating formulas for problem solving. There is a small job for you which am willing to pay N10000 cash.

A knowledge of french is essential because the excel file is in french.

Here goes the details...

1. Target Value

We need to add a target value
in order to:

- change the value of
line 19 in the tab "SARL",
line 9 in the tab "SARL BIS"
line 14 in the tab "SAS"
-
equalize following lines
to the value indicated in the cel D48 (target value):
line 24 in the tab "SARL"
line 23 in the tab "SARL BIS"
line 23 in the tab "SAS"

2. Function max

The value that is obtained in line 19 in the tab "SARL", line 9 in the tab "SARL BIS" and line 14 in the tab "SAS" can not pass the following value: value of line 9 in the tab "SARL", value (line 8 minus line 10) in tab "SARL BIS" and (line 10 minus line 11) in tab "SAS"

So we need a formule MAX in order to apply
OR the value obtained by applying the target value
OR the MAX value as explained here above.

see attached file for the spreadsheet doc.

Reach me on 0eight0seven9three7eight4sixseven.

Thank you.

Re: Good With Excel Formula And Can Speak Or Read French Fluently. N10K Job For YOU by Triniti(m): 1:12pm On May 19, 2018
I saw the pm you sent, unfortunately I can’t access my registered nairaland email. Write me here so that I can be able to answer you. Sierraniteshift@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

150 Tonnes Of Cassava Tubers For Sale In Oyo State / PHOTOS: Dangote Visits Gov. Tambuwal Over Death Of Sultan Dasuki / Ultimate Cycler Site Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.