Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

"You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa (774 Views)

Fans React To Toke Makinwa's Cleavage Photos: "See Wetin Baba Fadeyi Dey Enjoy" / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wonder what is actually crazy about this attire that a fan Toke Makinwa is getting Richer as she gets Crazier Everyday.

In his undiluted words, after seeing Toke's recent photos, the fan wrote :

"You are getting richer as you are getting crazy everyday @tokemakinwa "
https://www.instagram.com/p/BLMPPmkh09M/

Source .:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/you-are-getting-richer-as-you-get.html?m=1

Cc:lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by teejaypee: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Don't blame that fan for his/her comment,..

BUHARI why

grin grin grin
Re: "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by 9jacodedgist(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
Bleep Both The Fan&Toke Makiwa..Woh am i even doin' 'ere..*Crawls outta thread*
Re: "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
Bleep Both The Fan&Toke Makiwa..Woh am i even doin' 'ere..*Crawls outta thread*
crawls grin grin __Bros u be zombie ni #walking_dead grin
Re: "You Are Getting Richer As You Get Crazier Everyday": Fan To Toke Makinwa by ReorxTohGan(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
Jarizod:
crawls grin grin __Bros u be zombie ni #walking_dead grin
bro I Pass Zombie o

(1) (Reply)

Babies That Were Born Joined At The Stomach Finally Separated / Someone Has A Message To This Nollywood Actor (pics). / Little Boy Praying For Mr. Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.