Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,342 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped (32879 Views)

Parents Rush To Pick Students As Gunmen Kidnap Vice Principal, 4 Students / 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident / Shooting At Igbokuta Model College In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Leaving no stone unturned ... I hope its not what I'm thinking
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Otunba10(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
OkoYibo:

Hint: We know those who eat Akpu. They are the developers of Indonesia and Kirikiri.

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Oct 06, 2016
Yeah, this is serious business! I'm expecting the people back at home soon...amen!
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by neocortex: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dyt:
Mumu kidnappers
Instead of them to kidnap these wreck less stupid polithiefians

Awon oniranu
angry angry

Really?
Kidnappers are cowards, they don't fight for others,
they only fight for their own pockets and they are more
likely to target innocent Nigerians rather than face politicians.

That is why I don't join people who rejoice and praise kidnapers when politicians
family are kidnapped because everybody is a potential target.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by frisky2good(m): 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is very embarrassing. Were the victims picked up randomly or were they specific targets? What kind of criminal targets schools? Have people completely become so inhuman?

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by fkj950ax(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
So much hate in the land.

Less than 10% said a prayer for the kidnapped victims or wish them safety.

For all the doubting Thomas, Lagos State Police Command has successfully rescued every incidence of school students kidnap, and I am sure this wouldn't be an exception.

They look hungry and haggard like some people said, but they are human beings created by the system of hate that permeates the response in this post.

I sincerely hope God favours the victim and they are returned unharmed, their families gets strengthened, wisdom to the police and quick arrest of the kidnappers.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Is that so?

Meanwhile, check my signature wink
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Smhart1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Oluwa what is happening in my alma mata
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by OkoYibo: 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
menix:

First nd foremost, Develop ur brain, make the thing wey kill ur fore fathers no kill you..

Anumanu..

E pain am! grin
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by OkoYibo: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2016
[quote author=Otunba10 post=49976768][/quote]

I mention Indonesia and Kirikiri and you dey turn up. E be like say na una trademark be that.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by deenvibe(m): 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
RRS WOULD RESCUE THEM JOOR
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by AfroKnight: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
and arrest innocent people living in the area all in the name if collecting money from dem

This is why I am disgusted by policemen and especially policewomen. They are evil to the core. They can just arrest one member of staff and force him to bail himself for nothing or else they'll find a way to link him to the kidnappers.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by back2sender: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
This kidnapping is becoming too much for this ijaw boys.
What are OPC and our OBAs waiting for before they act decisively, secondly those Yoruba people that leaves along water ways should give the police information. These ijaw boys are criminal whether arogbo ijaw or delta ijaw or bayelsa ijaws, they are all criminals.
There are responsible police formations like sars, rrs, THE BABA KYARI LTD SQUAD, i too respect this squad, police command, DPOs etc. Even to LASG.
people need to stop this attitude of see no evil talk no evil, these criminals live amongst us.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by 3030NN(m): 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2016
Just watch,before saturday,these kidnappers will be kidnapped back,zero tolerance we gat for such,,innocent kids rescued back unharmed mark my words

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by AfroKnight: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
OkoYibo:

I mention Indonesia and Kirikiri and you dey turn up. E be like say na una trademark be that.

cheesy cheesy cheesy that "turn up" got me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by keynesstreet2: 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
raker300:
After how many hours?
While didn't you go rescue them before time?
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Otunba10(m): 7:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
OkoYibo:

Really? you mentioned Our Akpu & thats our trademark. And it had notin to do wit how we wil rescue the kidnapped
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by morbeta(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2016
This they formation remains my of that police academy comedy. They were posing for pictures. Serious police indeed.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Worksunlimited: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Guess the people buhAri made the country ungovernable for, are also trying to make the country ungovernable for him...

I have always said it that the best ting for Nigeria is to round up all this corrupt people, put them in a room, and kill all of dem...

It's brutal yes.. Buh it's the best thing for this country..

How can a couple of people be holding a multitude of people to ransom.. Which kind juju be dat?

Please let everyone of us be careful of the things we say, who we say it to, when we say it and where we say them...

Before na only walls get ears.. Now the air and the breeze wey dey blow wey no get ears before don get ears now..
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by ZanyABC(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
I will not comment on the lack of proper structural value which the government should have put in place for the security of this children now, I just need them to provide my brother back to Us... #IGBONLA4 must be rescued #FreeAbubakarNow
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Horo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Dinhodinho:
Buhary why?
why are causing so much pain to this country

Buhari causing pain are you for real? Where were you when all our news headlines used to carry sad news during GEJ breaking news are either bomb explodes at church mosque or market on almost daily basis
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by IYANGBALI: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
AfroKnight:

This is why I am disgusted by policemen and especially policewomen. They are evil to the core. They can just arrest one member of staff and force him to bail himself for nothing or else they'll find a way to link him to the kidnappers.
yes now that is why police is our friend
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Nellybank(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Well arrange selfie
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by OkoYibo: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Otunba10:
Really? you mentioned Our Akpu & thats our trademark. And it had notin to do wit how we wil rescue the kidnapped

The poster I previously quoted mentioned Akpu. She insinuated that it is the Akpu-eaters that kidnapped those kids.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by andyanders: 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
Where is Igbonla? God have mercy and have them released.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by IlorinFirstSon(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
My lord. That's my school. Well, I no blame them kidnappers. Them no come kidnap during our time when we had beards gangs & muscle thwarts.
Now na pikin and underage full the school.
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Jabioro: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2016
Parades giragira.. abi wetin be this formation
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by SWORD419(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
campaign after election, BTW god luck
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by ibkgab001: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2016
God will catch you someday
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by Jakumo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2016
Looking at the location of this school with Google Earth satellite imagery, the river that was most likely used to paddle away the captives, is located less than 300 yards from the school compound, to the south west of the school campus. River access has been the common denominator in virtually all of the recent kidnappings in the Lagos area, suggesting that the perpetrators of these crimes are seasoned fishermen and speed boat operators.

That river winds its way to the Lekki Lagoon, passing through some heavily forested areas that offer ideal cover to kidnappers jungle camps. Aerial surveys, and river bank canine searches for these students and teachers, should URGENTLY begin where the river empties into the Lekki Lagoon, working upwards from there, to block off the natural escape route to the lagoon and the sea.

1 Like

Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by gemale(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeg make dem stop all ds gragra do dem work. A national manhunt shld b undertaken. D identities & pictures of D captured students shld b made available 2 D public. A 360 degrees radius shld b established vis a vis d tym d crime occurred & d various commands shld b put on high alert 2 b on d lookout 4 those students. Nw is d tym 2 use those roadblocks mounted 2 collect roger 4 somtn useful. Start questioning witnesses 4 clues & signs of anomalies noticed @ d scene of D crime. 4 God's sake, 9ja police una no dey watch CSI?
Re: Policemen At Lagos State Model College, Igbonla Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped by edimolu(m): 1:50am On Oct 07, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Osheyyyy. See formation in in first photo.
I hate this their black black uniform sha. E no dey ever get fitting for their body.

No b only yhu smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life / FG Reportedly Fails To Honour Pact With ASUU / How To Get Nigerian Government Scholarship To Study In Russia, Japan,south Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.