Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google (1046 Views)

I'm A Longtime iPhone User Who Got To Try Google's Newest Pixel Phone: Verdict / Google Pixel Phone: The Iphone Killer? - Nigerian Bulletin / Pixel Phone By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by TechInfo4All(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2016
If you have been after a powerful, no compromise Android phone that is manageable in one hand, we believe Google has brought forward a very good solution to your quest. The mission at Google has always been to continually push the boundaries of what’s possible with a smartphone. They have now decided to take the next step and provide what looks to be the best Google experience, by bringing hardware and software design together under one roof.

Google has unveiled the long-awaited and heavily rumored Google Pixel and Google Pixel XL smartphones, boasting some of the best specs in the business, as well as heavy Android integration, a top-notch camera, and more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rykmwn0SMWU

A quick glance at the specifications;

Google Pixel - Google Pixel XL

Size 5.6 x 2.7 x 0.2-0.3-inches (143.8 x 69.5 x 7.3-8.5mm) - 6.0 x 2.9 x 0.2-0.34-inches (154.7 x 75.7 x 7.3-8.5mm)
Weight 143g (5.0 oz) - 168g (5.93oz)
Screen 5.0-inch AMOLED - 5.5-inch AMOLED

Read on: http://wifix.ng/blog/index.php/2016/10/06/quick-glance-google-pixel-phone/

Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by nestaAK(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Someone argued it even tops I phone 7 I'm yet to be convinced...

1 Like

Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by guydangerous(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2016
it's appearance wise make it look like an iPhone

1 Like

Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by fistonati(m): 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
IPhone series are always over bloated devices, they don't mostly offer anything spectacular {softwares and durability}. Moreover, having to do with unlocking, Icloud, network lock, GEEVEY, Itunes, lock are not helping matters in anyway.

ALL APPLE SELLS is HARDWARE. My iphone 4 is as good as nokia 3310

1 Like

Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by lannayor: 8:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Mobile Switch, a professional data transfer program to sync all data from Android / iOS devices to Pixel or Pixel XL, including contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, videos, calendar, music, apps and so on. What’s more, the program allow to backup data from Pixel to computer, and restore data from backup to Pixel with one click. It is able to help you permanently erase all data on Android phone quickly and safely.

Related Details:
Sync all data from Android to Pixel
Sync all data from Nexus to Pixel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o42uP4ovH6g
Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by TechInfo4All(f): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2016
People still basing judgement on specification though.

Looking at it too sha, its safe to say Google came strong with the Pixels. On paper, they are matching and almost outdoing the iPhone 7 and 7plus, with the Pixel and Pixel XL.

We will just chill for release and see whats up for real smiley

nestaAK:
Someone argued it even tops I phone 7 I'm yet to be convinced...

1 Like

Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by TechInfo4All(f): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2016
I get your angle yea, but i do feel Apple is doing some good stuffs with the iPhone these days though.

One can say they are trying to keep their "Premium" status going strong with their lack of flexibility. Notice how the newer phones from other brands are packing irremovable batteries?

Laid hands on any of the more recent iPhones? The 5s upwards, you just might be impressed o. cool

fistonati:
IPhone series are always over bloated devices, they don't mostly offer anything spectacular {softwares and durability}. Moreover, having to do with unlocking, Icloud, network lock, GEEVEY, Itunes, lock are not helping matters in anyway.

ALL APPLE SELLS is HARDWARE. My iphone 4 is as good as nokia 3310
Re: A Quick Glance At Pixel Phone By Google by TechInfo4All(f): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2016
Very similar. I concur

guydangerous:
it's appearance wise make it look like an iPhone

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Samsung S6 Edge For Sale / Airtel Increase Loan Service Charge To 15% / Nokia P1 Smartphone Might Have 6gb Of Ram, 256gb Of Rom And A 22-megapixel Camer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.