Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

@mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys (1125 Views)

You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / Are You Ok With 2/3 Of Politics Mods Being Igbo? / Just For Your Eyes: What A Wonderful World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2009
Hey, I'm mama-gee, you guys ban me but I don't melt/
You're heartlessness is getting you no where, but I bet you don't care/
release me if you want to, but I know you guys won't/
I'm a gangster for some reason, so I'll beat you up
Take your admin and make him bow to me
Yo yo yo, mukina and manmustwac are the same people
banning up and down for they know nothing to do
If you must ban me you can ban yourself because you know you're guilty of the same offence.
But if you have some compassion, you'll understand my plight
Cos I'm a frustrated innocent person sorry for her mistake and pleading for leniency
Cos I'm a gangster when I talk mods lay low. cool cool cool cool
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by SeanT21(f): 5:11am On Oct 18, 2009
Jesus WEPT!!
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by dani1luv: 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
angry . . .^^lol
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by HarryPotter1(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2009
chai! the famous mama-gee on rampage.abeg mods i take God beg una, unban mama-gee plz. cool
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 3:11am On Oct 19, 2009
muffins:

Yo yo yo, mukina and manmustwac are the same people
banning up and down for they know nothing to do
If you must ban me you can ban yourself because you know you're guilty of the same offence.
Cos I'm a frustrated innocent person sorry for her mistake and pleading for leniency

lol you are one crazy soul grin
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by Gabry(f): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2009
MAMA to da GEE!!! LOL!!! LMAO! ROTFLMAO!!! My God. . . grin grin grin U are an official clown ooo., . . I like u. kiss But abeg ooo, , , I no dey ban u now. I have no authority to ban ooo sad Even if I do, I will chat with u online first grin
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by dominique(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2009
thats a rap verse shocked shocked shocked
wonders shall never cease
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by donjon: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2009
hmm. , . ,
i cant shout!
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by Shaz(f): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2009
@OP,

You might wanna take some lessons at making bars aswell cheesy
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by manmustwac(m): 2:28am On Oct 29, 2009
muffins:

[b]Yo yo yo, mukina and manmustwac are the same people
[/b]banning up and down for they know nothing to do
Mukina and manmustwack are not the same people
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by patwhizkid(f): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2009
rotflmao!
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2009
manmustwac:

Mukina and manmustwack are not the same people

You are the same people, you ban too much for no reason. angry
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by manmustwac(m): 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2009
muffins:

You are the same people, you ban too much for no reason. angry
funny girl so who have i banned before then smiley
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by spikedcylinder: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2009
Shebi na US you dey? I heard Jay Z is looking for fresh blood. Take your rap piece to him, will ya? wink tongue
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 11:42pm On Oct 29, 2009
manmustwac:

funny girl so who have i banned before then  smiley

Tpia. grin grin grin
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by manmustwac(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2009
@mama gee
Tpia has not been banned
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^You banned and released him. tongue
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by manmustwac(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
muffins:

^^You banned and released him. tongue
him? u mean her. muffins be a good girl and i'll use my connections to release mama-gee
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
^^Please help me manmustwac. cry
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2009
Haha! Funny thread. cheesy
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by MrCrackles(m): 10:37pm On Nov 04, 2009
Topic. . .
This is serious! grin
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by showbobo(m): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2009
Some gangster shit,huh??. . . . grin cheesy wink
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by mamageee1(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2009
lol
anyhoo i like yah old  username so its mine now, back off grin grin grin grin

stop bugging the moderators, i think muffins fit you wel

let me use the mama-gee

Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2009
a mama-gee impersonator shocked unbelievable
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by nellaluv(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2009
Mamagee impersonator shocked shocked shocked. This is what i call entertainment grin grin. Come on start with the insult already or maybe a punch over d air cool
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by showbobo(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2009
This is getting serious grin cheesy
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by sexyLeamon(f): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2009
mama-geee:

lol
anyhoo i like yah old username so its mine now, back off grin grin grin grin

let me use the mama-gee
lol some people grin
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by muffins(f): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2009
mama-geee:

lol
anyhoo i like yah old  username so its mine now, back off grin grin grin grin

let me use the mama-gee

It doesn't fit you, just change it and there can only be one mama-gee and that is me. cool cool
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by 1forall: 1:02am On Nov 08, 2009
Only on nairaland grin shocked cheesy
Re: @mods Listen To This Rap Verse I Wrote Just For You Guys by 1forall: 1:06am On Nov 08, 2009
But wait. . . who hasnt been banned sef? When Seun the almighty mod then did me I didnt come here crying from left nostril to right. If its as serious as I perceive then I suppose u shd mail Seun direct and copy whoever else you feel fit. . tho not necessary (if u really believe in ur cause).
only on NL. . . . . grin

(1) (Reply)

My People On N/land - Imagine This / Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.