Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... (353 Views)

Bankers/Ex-bankers In The House, A Newbie Needs Your Wealth Of Knowledge / A Nairalander Need Your Votes To Win An Award / Kindly Vote For Me Fellas, Your Votes Is Highly Appreciated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT!!! A Nairalander Needs Your Votes... by ohlynxx93(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
A dance video competition is currently ongoing on Heritage Bank Community page on facebook to celebrate the #CustomerServiceWeek 2016. My candidate is a member of the Heritage Bank HR's dance team and I need Awesome Nairalanders to please click on the link https://www.facebook.com/HeritageBankNG/posts/658238567674235 and like the video to #VoteTeamB.

Guys honestly the video is dope and the mix was done by my friend using a #SamsungGalaxyS6 smart phone. You will enjoy it (No be food sha) grin grin grin

Abeg my fellow nairalanders, biko please 'Like' the video to vote make we raise their likes to reach 6000 likes. Thanks!!!

Mods, please help push to the Front page.

(1) (Reply)

Sage-50 & Quicbooks Advanced User Computer Accounting Training. / Get 95% Off Your Professional Training And Certification Fees / Where And How You Can Get Non-refundable Money To Start Your Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.