Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? (2892 Views)

Beautiful Bride With No Makeup, No Earrings (Photos) / Edeh Racheal Of Zizamakeover Transforms Burns Survivor On Her Wedding Day / Bride's Makeup On Her Wedding Day Sparks Online Confusion. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2016
just saw this "no makeup" wedding pics on Facebook. should our ladies forget about makeup or they should increase it? pls say something house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
mod help me do something about this
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by tingizzy(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
I wll say something when i charge my phone, my ba3 is low

1 Like

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by DTOBS(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
All I can say is that She is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by RealJaneDoe: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Discard

3 Likes

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by ibasky2619: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nice 1. Real beauty no make up no monkey.

1 Like

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
This is so cool, I'm so gonna rock this on my wedding day grin grin
Probably grin

1 Like

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
Discard
give ur reason let's know if we'll buy ur idea to discard
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by RealJaneDoe: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amakortee:

give ur reason let's know if we'll buy ur idea to discard

It's your big day and you should look your best

2 Likes

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Young03(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2016
hmm
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Young03:
hmm
talk o!!! in fact where the moderator de sef
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Vision4God: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Everyone with his own taste.
Moreover d couples know demselves better.

Natural beauty rocks
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2016
She is beautiful smiley
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by 3Dee(m): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2016
No make up? I don't think so.
So lip gloss, powder and carved eyebrows be make down abi.
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2016
True beauty has nothing to do with makeup ,makeup was introduced to add to someone's beauty which is not 2 beautiful
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Worthie(m): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
That's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by obo389(m): 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
if you know say you no fine and you wan try no makeup method, you're on your own.
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2016
obo389:
if you know say you no fine and you wan try no makeup method, you're on your own.

grin
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2016
tmon01:
True beauty has nothing to do with makeup ,makeup was introduced to add to someone's beauty which is not 2 beautiful

true talk o
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by bextie: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Discard! For her big day ...

She is beautiful agreed but she looks like she just woke up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Amakortee: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
bextie:
Discard! For her big day ...

She is beautiful agreed but she looks like she just woke up from sleep.

good reaponse
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by Neolah(f): 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
She z beautiful...bh itz obvious her appearance has a lot to do with her belief...if you feel good that way, cool. If you feel good with make up,cool. #ItsHerDay smiley cheesy
Re: Another "No Makeup" On Her Wedding Day. Should We Adopt Or Discard? by leunamme93(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
This is so cool, I'm so gonna rock this on my wedding day grin grin
Probably grin
I dont quite agree on this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Good In A Suit / Ladies, Can You Wear This Period Positive Leggings? / Latest Trends In Ankara Styles And Designs #ankara For All!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.