Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,040 members, 7,810,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc (1565 Views)

Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress-CBN, Heritage Bank Rubbish Rumour / YIEDP, Who Else Got Message From Heritage Bank, Let's Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by tobyakin(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2016
6th October, 2016.

To:
The GMD,
Heritage Bank PLc.

Sir,

Letter of Complaint

We the participants in the First Batch YIEDP training; hereby bring to your notice, our current state of mind as regards the events following the conclusion of our training.

The number of applications Heritage Bank forwarded to CBN for approval confirms a suspicion that the training was a hoax; we were used as seat fillers to orchestrate a clandestine campaign.

We were Beneficiaries, before the press. The world saw Heritage Bank …transforming us, into economic value creators. Then followed a FOUR months delay; a provoking show of nonchalance; which totally outraged us particularly due to lack of useful updates during this tedious long wait. We consider this delay an illegal waste of our time. Now ’ACTUAL BENEFICIARIES’ have emerged and we the trainees hardly know them.
Worse, is the insignificant number purportedly being funded; a blatant affront to the greater number of us. We know we merit way better than 26 out of 1200-Finalists (not Applicants)!!! If this meager number is all Heritage Bank can afford to fund, we will be inclined to publicly question the banks’ ability to anchor the YIEDP. These red flags, among others, tell us Heritage Bank may in fact not have the requisite resources to sponsor any serious government backed entrepreneurship development programme.

There will be no need for any hostilities, or name sullying; if the bank will meet us half way.
The bank should send mails with a comprehensive report on the outcomes of the YIEDP so far to all trained “Beneficiaries”. They should also inform participating individuals on the precise reasons why they are not being funded. We consider these simple requests, fair and reasonable; and expect they can be met before Saturday the 15th of October, 2016.

With the above requests met, we will begin to agree on ways forward, beyond all these.
Kind Regards

YIEDP Abuja First Batch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by doubleakins(m): 4:35am On Oct 07, 2016
tobyakin:
6th October, 2016.

To:
The GMD,
Heritage Bank PLc.

Sir,

Letter of Complaint

We the participants in the First Batch YIEDP training; hereby bring to your notice, our current state of mind as regards the events following the conclusion of our training.

The number of applications Heritage Bank forwarded to CBN for approval confirms a suspicion that the training was a hoax; we were used as seat fillers to orchestrate a clandestine campaign.

We were Beneficiaries, before the press. The world saw Heritage Bank …transforming us, into economic value creators. Then followed a FOUR months delay; a provoking show of nonchalance; which totally outraged us particularly due to lack of useful updates during this tedious long wait. We consider this delay an illegal waste of our time. Now ’ACTUAL BENEFICIARIES’ have emerged and we the trainees hardly know them.
Worse, is the insignificant number purportedly being funded; a blatant affront to the greater number of us. We know we merit way better than 26 out of 1200-Finalists (not Applicants)!!! If this meager number is all Heritage Bank can afford to fund, we will be inclined to publicly question the banks’ ability to anchor the YIEDP. These red flags, among others, tell us Heritage Bank may in fact not have the requisite resources to sponsor any serious government backed entrepreneurship development programme.

There will be no need for any hostilities, or name sullying; if the bank will meet us half way.
The bank should send mails with a comprehensive report on the outcomes of the YIEDP so far to all trained “Beneficiaries”. They should also inform participating individuals on the precise reasons why they are not being funded. We consider these simple requests, fair and reasonable; and expect they can be met before Saturday the 15th of October, 2016.

With the above requests met, we will begin to agree on ways forward, beyond all these.
Kind Regards

YIEDP Abuja First Batch

Can I also forward this letter on behalf of the Yiedp Ede first batch and copy the appropriate people like the CBN as well. Awaiting ur reply

1 Like

Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by tobyakin(m): 6:04am On Oct 07, 2016
Kindly do if it will cause them to act swiftly, also note that i got a response stating that we will all be contacted in due course but hey, that's what they said 4months ago and in 4months 26 selected. Even by 2020, they will still be on it. Tnx. One love bro.
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by Funjosh(m): 8:24am On Oct 07, 2016
tongue
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by wisepluto(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Spot on. @lalasticlala front page please.

1 Like

Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by ogunnubio(m): 9:13am On Oct 07, 2016
I'm very sure that most of the beneficiaries will not accept the offer except for people that don't understand banking terms . You need to see the ridiculous terms and conditions stated in their offer letter.
Please, i will enjoin any beneficiary to involve an accountant and a lawyer to go through the offer letter before acceptance.

Those people are scammers trying to enslave innocent youths. Even, only 2000naira was paid has the training allowance and you can only withdraw 1000naira.

2 Likes

Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by tobyakin(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2016
Explains it all

http:///UNj7ta
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by DXXMI: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2016
Nigerian government should invest in entrepreneurs, empower them because it takes money to transform dreams into reality. A nation wt more than a thousand youth awaiting empowerment only to wake up n c that 26 is wat d gov can fund. too bad
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by onymodel(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Evil, Scam, I just hate this Govt, I just hate this situation........I wasted my time, efforts and energy attending boring lessons, with them teaching me what I already know, wasted my precious time drafting a business plan with sleepless nights drawing up Income statement, Cash flow analysis and Balance sheet statement....I wish I call a conference for CBN & Heritage Bank to meet..Then Bomb the whole building...I'm breaking their useless verve card right away......Rubbish!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by onymodel(m): 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Here's a big scam....

Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by doubleakins(m): 10:18pm On Oct 14, 2016
What YIEDP said when we were filling forms and during the training was that only NYSC discharge certificate will stand as loan security. Now there is even nothing like NYSC in their evil 22point criteria.
I think only the 26 people will be given less criteria and funded, all other people that got the message after we complained re just been deceived. The list of criteria is to scare you off
Re: Yiedpscam - Open Letter To Heritage Bank Plc by baba11(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2016
doubleakins:
What YIEDP said when we were filling forms and during the training was that only NYSC discharge certificate will stand as loan security. Now there is even nothing like NYSC in their evil 22point criteria.
I think only the 26 people will be given less criteria and funded, all other people that got the message after we complained re just been deceived. The list of criteria is to scare you off
What are these criteria?

(1) (Reply)

Earn $10+/day Automated (blackhat) - FREE GUIDE / Survey Alert - Earn Money Online Now / Anambra State Business Directory Now Open For Subscription... Hurry Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.