Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,047 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Lesson Of The Day. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lesson Of The Day. (523 Views)

English Grammar Lesson / English Grammar Lesson / Tales Of A Private Lesson Teacher By Onihaxy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Of The Day. by jewery(m): 10:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lesson of the Day.
My brethren and Folks, i humbly implore thee to be very careful in life. Not everything in life is mean't to be for "FUN".
We do things, thinking we are having fun but we forget that we are humans of different characters, we misinterprete things and we think from different angles.
One more thing, everybody has a weakness, even the smartest and wisest of persons we look upto can fizzle out easily when the rate at which he is pressurized tends to be higher than him/her..
LIVE LIFE WITH CAUTION! LIVE IT CAREFULLY!
click to read more http://dynest..com/2016/10/lesson-of-day.html

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Die / The Hunger Games Ebook For Your Enjoyment... / Am I A Hazard To Myself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.