Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Are You A User? Mywapblog Has Announced The Date It's Site Will Be Shut Down - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are You A User? Mywapblog Has Announced The Date It's Site Will Be Shut Down (766 Views)

Facebook Shut Down AI After It Invented Its Own Language / Researchers Shut Down AI That Invented Its Own Language / Why Are Fridge Doors Hard To Open Immediately After They Are Shut Close? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A User? Mywapblog Has Announced The Date It's Site Will Be Shut Down by weblord1900: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
Mywapblog is a free blogging platform just like Blogger with millions of users. It started operation in 2008 and its to closed next month (Nov 15th 2016).

I got a text from a friend saying that the popular Mywapblog site will be shut down. This means that millions of bloggers will loose their site. The owner of the site published a post yesterday announcing the closing date of the site.

You can read more here and see what users are saying.
http://official.mywapblog.com/its-time-to-say-goodbye.xhtml
Re: Are You A User? Mywapblog Has Announced The Date It's Site Will Be Shut Down by weblord1900: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2016
Lalasticlala help and take this to the right place so that it can get to users
Re: Are You A User? Mywapblog Has Announced The Date It's Site Will Be Shut Down by Jayskit: 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
weblord1900:
Mywapblog is a free blogging platform just like Blogger with millions of users. It started operation in 2008 and its to closed next month (Nov 15th 2016).

I got a text from a friend saying that the popular Mywapblog site will be shut down. This means that millions of bloggers will loose their site. The owner of the site published a post yesterday announcing the closing date of the site.

You can read more here and see what users are saying.
http://official.mywapblog.com/its-time-to-say-goodbye.xhtml

The Thing Can Pain Sha With All My Midnight Effor All Gone;Well Aurevoir To My Blog Adieu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Connect 2 Laptops With Your Smartphone And Share Files Directly / The Power Of Questions / Registering For Google Developer Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.