Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far (16927 Views)

Nigeria Now A Smartphone Manufacturer / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18k-n25k? / Which Smartphone Is Best For The Price Range N18,000 - N23,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by rammyblog: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2016
It has been a busy year for this sector i have to admit. But so far so good some Manufacturers has wowed me while some are just been disappointing(InnJoo).
Which phone Manufacturing Company Wowed you so Far.
1. Samsung
2.Tecno
3. Infinix
4. Innjoo
5. Gionee
6. HTC
7. Sony
8. Apple
9. Lenovo
10. Microsoft
11. Huawei
12. Xiaomi
13. Others (Specify)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by henryobinna(m): 12:45am On Oct 07, 2016
How do you really want me to answer your this?

ok, sammy wowed me.

Apple disappointed me with their innovation gone wrong iPhone 7.

don't buy phones anyhow without checking the fundamentals, such as The Most Comprehensive Guide To Buy Your Next Smartphone http://www.droidpost.com/2015/11/features-to-watchout-for-when-buying-smartphone.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by MizMyColi(f): 5:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Based on my experience, I will go with Apple.
I think they stand out, though they are too selfish.

Tecno's latest range of devices are cool too....especially for their affordability.
Specs wise, they are getting there....

cc Flashh
I have mentioned Tecno again. Oya, take rope, goan kee yasefgrin

However, when it comes to Android, especially in terms of Build and Design, Samsung is KING.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by somehowpenis(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2016
If it ain't apple, it ain't no one else.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by rammyblog: 6:34am On Oct 07, 2016
somehowpenis:
If it ain't apple, it ain't no one else.

Actually Iphone 7 to me na flop

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by saint047(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2016
To know what a person has done, and to know who a person is, are very different thingsā€

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by HRich(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
all

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by imsuboi(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
iOS is King.

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by veekid(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
Trium and sagem

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 07, 2016
*screaming at the top of my lungs*
APPLE!!!

8 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by GeoOla25(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
rammyblog:
It has been a busy year for this sector i have to admit. But so far so good some Manufacturers has wowed me while some are just been disappointing(InnJoo).
Which phone Manufacturing Company Wowed you so Far.
1. Samsung
2.Tecno
3. Infinix
4. Innjoo
5. Gionee
6. HTC
7. Sony
8. Apple
9. Lenovo
10. Microsoft
11. Huawei
12. Xiaomi
13. Others (Specify)
IPhone making brain since 1759.

9 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ibkgab001: 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
All are good based on specifications

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by akog(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2016
Infinix

8 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by iamtewwy(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Infinix saving nigerians since 18AD

25 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
HRich:
all

How can it be all? Are you terribly indecisive?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by AYOOZI(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Tecno all the way.....m gettinh all i can 4rm ma device.....zo wat else

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
APPLE IPhone. Best device ever. shocked

9 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ileogbenfidel(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
You can't take it away from samsung, use it and you will know what I am saying, I give it to samsung

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by delikay4luv: 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Gionee with their beast battery

33 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Team Tecno cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by demola300(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ALAYORMII: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
A young woman is on the Eko Bridge, about to commit suicide. A sailor sees her as she is about to jump and shouts: "Wait! Don't do it! I'm leaving on a ship to Europe. I'll sneak you on board so that you can come with me and start all over!"
"OK, I guess so," the woman says.
So he sneaks her on board and stows her away. Every night he brings her food and they have sex all night long. This goes on for three weeks.
One day, the captain stumbles across her in her hiding place. "What are you doing on board?" he demands.
"Well, I have an agreement with one of your crewmen," she explains. "He is taking me to Europe. Every night he brings me food and then we screw."
"You certainly are being screwed," said the captain. "this is the Lagos Island Ferry!" We sail from Ikorodu to marina daily

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by TheSociopath(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
High specs with low price = Infinix. But Samsung is the overall best, but their prices are too high these days

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Zellie: 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung

8 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ihatebuhari(f): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung

10 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by ghostdvirus(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2016
Samsung

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Donald3d(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2016
-The Innjoo (Innjoo F2 Pro tab)wey u say disappoint you , i don dey rock am for 1 year plus now without any issues, The only issue that came up was an accident of the screen getting broken which was as a result of my carelessness(Someone stepped on it) , it has been fixed and working great ,

-Also bought an Innjoo I2s for my mum , at the beginning of the year (New Year) She is still rocking it without problems

-My Nokia C1 never die , rocking for like i think 7 years or so (Not sure , before they come and fire me)

I Love rugged fones , sorry not a fan of expensive Phones(I would rather spend a fortune on a PC), as far as it can do the job i want , All of una wey dey trip for Iphone , i am very sure 80% of you dont know up to 20% of its functionality not to talk of using it (I am not saying its not a useful phone), i just cannot come an go and give myself heart attack taking care of a device like a baby and touching my pocket every 2 minutes tongue tongue tongue tongue

25 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by largehead: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2016
TURAYA

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Bashirfuntua(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2016
Alcatel

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by Clarinett(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
None

Still waiting for artificial intelligence on my cell phone.

Until then, no wowing

1 Like

Re: Poll: Which Smartphone Manufacturer Is The Best So Far by mascot87(m): 7:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Gionee

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.