Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating (641 Views)

CBN: Why Naira Is Appreciating / Why A Strengthening Dollar Is Bad For The World Economy / Dollar Is Appreciating Against Naira And Other Currencies, Question Is .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating by Dejiih001(m): 6:14am On Oct 07, 2016
The recent monumental increase of US Dollar when compared to Nigeria Naira may have come to an alt when Travelex Bureau D change started in Nigeria few days ago.

As for the first time in recent time our own dear Naira appreciate from #475 to #473 in the close of market yesterday.

Let's hope it keeps appreciating like this because $21 billion to be circulated isn't a small amount of money.

For these reasons I caption this picture below to be relating to starting from today.

Re: FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating by iamfavour: 6:30am On Oct 07, 2016
this space is not for sale order nigeria spacelord ass.
Re: FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating by Dejiih001(m): 6:57am On Oct 07, 2016
iamfavour:
this space is not for sale order nigeria spacelord ass.

Have you contacted me the landlord?

Re: FOTO To Relate To When You Here Dollar Is Appreciating by iamfavour: 7:20am On Oct 07, 2016
Dejiih001:

Have you contacted me the landlord?
well am d spacelord so u fit collect d land i jux need the space

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Your Fiverr Funds Immediately With A Trusted Exchanger / How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria / Shoes Wanted In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.