Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD (4055 Views)

Ifeanyi Nnamdi Okafor Built The Electric Keke Napep 'Made In Aba' (Photos) / Citroën Jumper 16 Inches Rim / 32 Inches LG LED Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 6:48am On Oct 07, 2016
16 inches LG & samsung Tv+inbuilt DVD .It comes with a HDMI,Component,S VIDEO,PC inputs units. Power consumption is 50 W. The price include TV+remote+wall hanger.
It comes with a year warranty and free delivery within Lagos metropolis
Chat_08037199452,call_08059500775 (only SERIOUS buyer pls )

Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by psucc(m): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2016
How much?
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by tahoe(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2016
how much
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by obua: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2016
Does it have a power adaptor
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2016
That Bros wey no dey talk price don come again. I guess u will CALL these people asking u price are not serious, right?
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2016
OKEMKPI:
16 inches LG & samsung Tv+inbuilt DVD .It comes with a HDMI,Component,S VIDEO,PC inputs units. Power consumption is 50 W. The price include TV+remote+wall hanger.

Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by seunfly: 6:15am On Oct 08, 2016
princetom1:
That Bros wey no dey talk price don come again. I guess u will CALL these people asking u price are not serious, right?

I dont know why they always hide the price, my plate of egusi soup is 50 naira should not be a difficult thing but Nigerians just like to hide things so that uninformed person can be cheated easily.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 8:13am On Oct 08, 2016
seunfly:

I dont know why they always hide the price, my plate of egusi soup is 50 naira should not be a difficult thing but Nigerians just like to hide things so that uninformed person can be cheated easily.

U got it
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 5:38am On Oct 09, 2016
princetom1:
[/b]
U got it
The serious ones are calling and buying,the broke are wailing.
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2016
OKEMKPI:

The serious ones are calling and buying,the broke are wailing.

Ha ha ha, call me broke or whatever.
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2016
princetom1:

Ha ha ha, call me broke or whatever.
If they advertise a private jet for sale,u complain,if the advertise a house for sale u complain, if they advertise 2nd hand clothes too,u complain ,learn to keep your cool, we all know that the only thigh you can afford is cheap data cheats for free browsing. many are broke but only you is complaining. Receive breakthrough in Jesus name _Amen
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2016
OKEMKPI:

If they advertise a private jet for sale,u complain,if the advertise a house for sale u complain, if they advertise 2nd hand clothes too,u complain ,learn to keep your cool, we all know that the only thigh you can afford is cheap data cheats for free browsing. many are broke but only you is complaining. Receive breakthrough in Jesus name _Amen

Ha ha ha, am sure u don't consume 1/4 of data i buy monthly. Abeg, don't shift the topic. Do little research about me before u say what u don't know. But we know as a fact, u trying to cheat people that's y u find it hard to display price. Even those selling G-Wagon are displaying price. D fact that am not d only 1 complaining tells u what?

3 Likes

Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by AdemolaA2: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Mr , please post your price list here so as not to waste people 's time ok and pls , don't tag anyone broke because they are asking for price .. thanks!!!
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2016
AdemolaA2:

Mr , please post your price list here so as not to waste people 's time ok and pls , don't tag anyone broke because they are asking for price .. thanks!!!

If u cannot call to know the price,then ignore my post/advert and save your time and credit for other things as u don't fall into my targeted customers pls.i have no intention to sell to everybody
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 5:40am On Oct 10, 2016
princetom1:

Ha ha ha, am sure u don't consume 1/4 of data i buy monthly. Abeg, don't shift the topic. Do little research about me before u say what u don't know. But we know as a fact, u trying to cheat people that's y u find it hard to display price. Even those selling G-Wagon are displaying price. D fact that am not d only 1 complaining tells u what?

It is better u ignore my post/adverts so that u save your data,credit and avoid being cheated rather than complaining .I have my targeted customers and you don't fall within the bracket.i have never commented on ur post so ignore mine pls
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2016
OKEMKPI:

It is better u ignore my post/adverts so that u save your data,credit and avoid being cheated rather than complaining .I have my targeted customers and you don't fall within the bracket.i have never commented on ur post or ignore mine pls

Ur targeted customer indeed
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 7:11am On Oct 10, 2016
princetom1:

Ur targeted customer indeed
Just stay on your lane and avoid mine
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Just stay on your lane and avoid mine

Oga, park well jooor. If u wanna cheat people, do it elsewhere, not in NL, am watching u akin

1 Like

Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 7:38am On Oct 10, 2016
princetom1:

Oga, park well jooor. If u wanna cheat people, do it elsewhere, not in NL, am watching u akin

Mr fraud alarmist just keep doing ur baranda and stick to ur lane,doing watch man on another man's forum without pay.Be a bit more creative and Start your own "Koboland" and leave Nairaland for Seun .a poor man's signature is Usually the most complicated while a rich man keep it simple.
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Mr fraud alarmist just keep doing ur baranda and stick to ur lane,doing watch man on another man's forum without pay.Be a bit more creative and Start your own "Koboland" and leave Nairaland for Seun .a poor man's signature is Usually the most complicated while a rich man keep it simple.

He he he, grin . My reply are always in few words. Y u go dey open dictionary? What i do is beyond ur understanding sir
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
princetom1:

He he he, grin . My reply are always in few words. Y u go dey open dictionary? What i do is beyond ur understanding sir

The rule is simple stay clear of my post broke ass
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 10, 2016
OKEMKPI:

The rule is simple stay clear of my post broke ass

Sipping kunu bcoz am broke, at least i wount cheat people with my broke ass Rich oga
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2016
princetom1:

Sipping kunu bcoz am broke, at least i wount cheat people with my broke ass Rich oga

Broke ass, Mr anti scam of Nairaland see my post and flee.common sense is suppose to tell u that goods are advertised for all to see but only people that needs it ask for the price.ur level of stupidity is legendary
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
OKEMKPI:

Broke ass, Mr anti scam of Nairaland see my post and flee

Ok, watch and see
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 2:10am On Oct 11, 2016
princetom1:

Ok, watch and see

U re not watch worthy,u re broke and frustrated serious and only genuine buyers need to know the price of items for sale not every broke ass like u,wetin concern a broke ass with the price of a private jet
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 9:16am On Oct 11, 2016
OKEMKPI:

U re not watch worthy,u re broke and frustrated serious and only genuine buyers need to know the price of items for sale not every broke ass like u,wetin concern a broke ass with the price of a private jet

He he he, OGA, u can see am respecting u despite ur foul language against me, are u riled up?
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2016
princetom1:

He he he, OGA, u can see am respecting u despite ur foul language against me, are u riled up?

U left me with no option that to do that,i have consistently and systematically express my displeasure On ur comments on my posts. if u like wat I post,chat me to know the price,or call to know the price,for me that is a measure of ur genuine need of that product and not in anyway a ply to defraud anybody but u chose to label me a scammer.It is an insult to my person and character .my products are only for those who genuinely need it and that is expressed by a whataspp chat or call.Everybody is on whatsaap the same data u spend posting comment here would have been used for the chat.pls let's be civil
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by OKEMKPI: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2016
OKEMKPI:
Re: 16 Inches LG & Samsung TV With In-built DVD by princetom1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
OKEMKPI:

U left me with no option that to do that,i have consistently and systematically express my displeasure On ur comments on my posts. if u like wat I post,chat me to know the price,or call to know the price,for me that is a measure of ur genuine need of that product and not in anyway a ply to defraud anybody but u chose to label me a scammer.It is an insult to my person and character .my products are only for those who genuinely need it and that is expressed by a whataspp chat or call.Everybody is on whatsaap the same data u spend posting comment here would have been used for the chat.pls let's be civil

I have a good memory. I can see that u display prices now. No need asking u why. Nice one

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Neat Toyota Highlander 05 @ N2M Negotiable ««« / 3 Toyota Prado Jeeps 2007 Models Just Like Brand New Going For 6million Each / SOLD!SOLD! BMW 318 Mazda 626 Booth For N350,000(both Naija Used)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.