Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? (570 Views)

Meet Bisi Ezerioha, Builder Of The Fastest Carburetor Front-Wheel Car On Earth / 5 Common Signs Of A Failing Car Fuel Pump / WARNING!!!! 5 Common Symptoms Of A Bad Fuel Pump. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? by Prandeli: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2016
I have this sweet mercedes 230E thats been having recurrent fuel pump issues according to most mechanics.
A mechanic suggested he could rework the cars system, by changing the fuel pump sytem to a carburetor system.
Pls experienced gurus, i just want to ask if its a good advice to go with. Thanks.
Re: Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? by Denn(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2016
Prandeli:
I have this sweet mercedes 230E thats been having recurrent fuel pump issues according to most mechanics.
A mechanic suggested he could rework the cars system, by changing the fuel pump sytem to a carburetor system.
Pls experienced gurus, i just want to ask if its a good advice to go with. Thanks.

Which model of the Benz is the 230e you are referring to? W123, W124, W114 etc

Which engine do you currently have? M115, M102, M111 etc

All these would assist in giving a proper response to your inquiry
Re: Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? by umbo: 10:00am On Oct 07, 2016
Jt
Re: Any Issues Changing From Fuel Pump To Carburetor System? by honmusa(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2016
Prandeli:
Please you can to ahead it a good ahead ,seems your Kazeem is knowledgeable than the German engineers.

(1) (Reply)

General Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Illegal Duty–aig / Lexus System Will Push Slow Cars Out Of The Way / Bounce Exclusive: Meet Arafat, The Danfo Driver With One Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.