Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Four Keys To Success - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Four Keys To Success (12314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Keys To Success by babs01(m): 9:24am On Oct 07, 2016
FOUR KEYS TO SUCCESS

In this life and the Hereafter.

1. SABR: patience, steadfastness, ...endurance and accepting what Allah has destined for you. This will make you strong to face more hardship and will give you rewards in this life by lifting your troubles and with many goodness in the next life.

2.SHUKR: gratefulness, thankful to Allah for everything, feeling content with what Allah has given you. This will make you feel rich even if you don't have a thing and it will get you rewarded here by increasing your blessings here and in the hereafter.

3.TAQWA: piousness, righteousness, good character, doing what is prescribed and keeping away from forbidden deeds. This will make you loved by Allah His angels and mankind and you will be rewarded in this life by always having a way out in this life and with Jannah.

4.TAWAKKUL: putting your total trust in Allah, eaving your affairs in His hands, realizing that everything goes as He has planned. This will give you peace of mind and heart...

May Allah grant You and I Sabr,Shukr,Taqwa & Tawakkul.

Allahumma Ameen

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Keys To Success by Firstboi01(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2016
Ameen. Jazakallahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Four Keys To Success by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran
Re: Four Keys To Success by hahn(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2016
What happened to consistence, persistence, passion and innovation undecided

Prayer to allah or any other god for that matter is useless since you will still become successful even without prayers.

Adherents of other beliefs or non beliefs still become successful whether they pray to allah or not as long as they are consistent, persistent, have passion in what they are doing and learn and improve on themselves undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Keys To Success by Ikigia: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Amin Ya Rab. Jazakallahu khairan!
Re: Four Keys To Success by faruz: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, seun. What's the meaning of what you guys updated on my profile..

I believe there is not God but Allah. Remove it oooooooo
Re: Four Keys To Success by muhazeen(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2016
thanks for the lesson
Re: Four Keys To Success by Everfrank(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2016
Thanks for the lesson. May Allah reward you.

2 Likes

Re: Four Keys To Success by merits(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2016
Good one.
Re: Four Keys To Success by Occurstaem(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amiin. May Allah reward you abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy / The Benefits Of Becoming A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.