Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? (429 Views)

5 Acts Of Retribution By Black People In Response To European Oppression / Moremi Ajasoro: Who Is Olugbo To Deserve A Response? / Lagos,oshodi Tapa And Inverted Slaves: Response To Oshodi Tapa Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? by pascalike(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2016
Please why is that all of us before eating the food our mother, wife, sister, brother, aunty or any of your close relative prepare, we must pray...why is it so??..abi don't you trust any of them most especially your Mother or father?
Re: Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? by Cutehector(m): 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Bible says give thanks to God before every meal.

The prayer before meals isn't a prayer against poisoning but a prayer of offering thanks to God.
Re: Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? by buffalowings: 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2016
pascalike:
Please why is that all of us before eating the food our mother, wife, sister, brother, aunty or any of your close relative prepare, we must pray...why is it so??..abi don't you trust any of them most especially your Mother or father?

I can't remember the last time I prayed b4 eating a meal.

Toro ni ounje ma n lo lona ofun mi jo.
Re: Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? by ItzHoludex(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2016
its lyk u neva hear of pple using there blood relations

BTW trust no one
Re: Please Guyz I Need Your Response To This Very Interesting Question? by pascalike(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
...trust no one

(1) (Reply)

Restructuring, Only Way Out Of Nigeria’s Woes — Yoruba Youths / Video / Due To World War II. After The War Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.