Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. (646 Views)

Woman Beats Up Man In Wife’s Presence / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / [agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by montanaguy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
The man in question is me the OP. I am 43 years old now yet, my mother is not perturbed in telling me who my father is or giving me a link on how to search for me him. My mother is an Igbo woman while my father is a yoruba man from Ondo state as I was told. They met after the civil war and my mother conceived while they were dating. Because dowry was not paid, my grand parents ordered my mother to return home with the pregnancy. When my father finally came to pay the bride price, my mother absconded. The man left with anger. After the civil war, my father left the east back to his place because he was a soldier then in the Nigerian Army. Since my mother gave birth to me till now, I don't know and have not seen my father. My grand parents brought me up because my mother married and had other children. I am sad to be seen as a bastard. I then demanded that my mother show me my father. She has being feigning ignorant that she does not know exactly the town in Ondo state where my father come from. I just want to meet the man. I don't know if he is still alive or not. Incase he is not alive, I am sure he has siblings or even children. I only know his name is Olu. I am preparing for a trip to Ondo state precisely Nigerian Television Authority Ondo to see of I can be shown on the tele. Its not funny at all. Even if I don't stay with my father, it will be on the record that I know him. He still has fatherly roles to play in my life. Please your suggestions are highly welcomed.
Re: Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
What s your surname...
If you know his father's name, it'll help alot.
You can't just to Ondo and start looking for Olu
They won't answer you sir ooo...
ask mumsy about his father's name...
if you can ask him to describe him too
mumsy suppose know him home town too.
Re: Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by Richy4(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2016
Maybe you do not know how to get your mother's attention..... when you do, then your quest will be really smooth....Why haven't you done something drastic all this time....Ur case reminds me in the bible when the disciples wants to cast out an evil spirit from a man and they could not do it but Jesus did it and they ask Jesus why couldn't they do it.... and Jesus said this type requires fasting and praying..... your mum is the type that requires drastic actions before you get her attention... she will never tell u if u just ask.... lipsrsealed

Do a creative writing man....Write a note and ask someone to deliver it to your mum... tell her that you are dying and that you have prepared yourself for it.. that you just want to let her know about it.... that it will be on (you say something like 3 june 2016 make sure it was a two weeks notice to give her time to come see u), she should not cry because she was the one that caused it....That she brought you into this world without proper identity....went and remarried... that you are not upset that she went and remarried... but the only regret was not able to see your father before u go... do all the bla bla bla..... You will surely have her attention..... just give it a shot.....

But I sincerely hope after doing this your father is still alive
Re: Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2016
Not even a picture?
Re: Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 08, 2016
" Am single mum" syndrome don't work in Nigeria, every child will one day ask of his father.

Women never deny a man his child, because when the jungle mature, your past will definitely be looking at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agony Of A Full fledged Grown Up Man Without A Biological father. by blank(f): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
According to Igbo culture, you are your grandfather's son. He is to give you an inheritance and you should bear his name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help This Lady Find Her Father / She Survived– HouseMaid Who Was Thrown From 7 storey building By Her Boss / 5 Ways To Make Your Children Study!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.