Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Your Opinion Need!! Which Musician Will You Tell To Stop Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Opinion Need!! Which Musician Will You Tell To Stop Music? (468 Views)

Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / Mention One Nigerian Musician You Think Should Stop Music And Face Farming / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion Need!! Which Musician Will You Tell To Stop Music? by nedgist: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
Its no doubt that Nigeria is a blessed and very talented nation when it comes to Music and entertainment. We are Number one in africa. No Contest!!
But then as much as we have so many creative and talented Acts, we also have numerous artiste who have zero talent and yet they still won’t leave the music scene for the talented ones.
So we bring to you this post so you can share YOUR OPINION.
Now, Lets Go!! If You Have The Power, Name One Artiste You Will Order To Quit Music.
Drop your comments and the reason behind your choice.
Re: Your Opinion Need!! Which Musician Will You Tell To Stop Music? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2016
If I were privileged to be the president of Nigeria, I would probably ban the ones that started their career around 2008

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. Sheliroy – Eleda Masun / [BWE FRESH MUSIC]: Samklef – African Dance / sorry posted by mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.