Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Download With Opera Mini 4.2? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download With Opera Mini 4.2? (2940 Views)

Browse And Download With MTN Simple Server For PC / Plz I Need Latest Working Etisalat Free Cheat For Opera Mini 4.2. / Problems With Opera Mini Browser!help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download With Opera Mini 4.2? by crocefisso: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
Is it really posible 2 downld with opera mini 4.2. Someone told me her friend downloads with it but she does'nt know how. I've tried it on mine many times but it could'nt download. Pls how do i download or is d problem from my own version.
Re: Download With Opera Mini 4.2? by Philcool(m): 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2009
It would have easier if you persist that your friend should ask how her friend does it since it is clear that you can not download with operamini 4.2 and you are not assigned with such privillege by your mobile internet service provider.
Thanks, javascript:void(0);_philcool
Re: Download With Opera Mini 4.2? by deji2009(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2009

It would have easier if you persist that your friend should ask how her friend does it since it is clear that you can not download with operamini 4.2 and you are not assigned with such privillege by your mobile internet service provider.
Thanks, javascript:void(0);_philcool

Yeah. it also depend on the device you"re using e.g. windows mobile or Nokia. doesnt really matter whether your service provider allow you or noy.

should be abe to download it. like the previous tec said it would be easier if you can ask your how he/she downloaded it. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Upgrading My Ram From 1gb To 2gb / Best Routeros / How Can I Type Igbo Alphabet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.