Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Here Are Some Top 3 Silent Business Killers You Should Watch Out For - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Here Are Some Top 3 Silent Business Killers You Should Watch Out For (486 Views)

3 Deadly Idea Killers You Must Avoid / 3 Top Business Killers / Meet 10 Silent Nigerian Billionaires You Probably Didn’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Top 3 Silent Business Killers You Should Watch Out For by TechAfrikico: 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
In my corporate life journey, I have come to realize that the values of an organization determines the fate of the organization. What the organization prides as very crucial to their success must be imbibed into each and every employee of the organization to ensure the success of the organization.

With the constant engagements I have had with vendors and clients in Ghana, I have realized some very little things that are ignored which can slowly bring a business to an end... http://npontutechnologies.com/index.php/2016/10/06/7-great-tips-to-earn-more-in-the-digital-industry/

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of TB Moving's Referral Program And Get Cash Back / Heritage Bank Is Not In Distress—cbn / Fiverr Reviews Needed. $$$$$$ ;D ;D ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.