Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Young Talented Hiphop Arp Artist In The Industry - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Young Talented Hiphop Arp Artist In The Industry (590 Views)

Top 10 Selling Artist In Nigeria / Latest Top 10 Rap Artist In Nigeria / New Music: Omo Naija By Young Talented Rapper Phenom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Young Talented Hiphop Arp Artist In The Industry by tribalmark(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2009
hi my name is tribal mark by stage name and am an hiphop rap artist,
am lookin for a record deal and have recorded few tracks with me,
if you are interested kindly contact me on the followin details , 08099165004, or yusmart_001@yahoo.com,
cos for what i can see 9ja musics lives rigth here with me , feel this lyrical ryhmes on 9ice , is just a simple freestyle
could this be the time of 9ce , cos everyone is trynna compromise, with the way is dropin it nice with his native ryhmes, this is no lies when you look up to the skies, everybody they grab am like hot rice, tastee with spice in a spinnoph ice, now i think is time time for nice to rise

(1) (Reply)

Things You Hated Or Loved This Year! / Have An Opportunity To Feature In Your 1st Music Production ( Video) / Watch New Vector Freestyles On Facebook (dope As Usual)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.