Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money (2041 Views)

21 Days Bank Invoice Discounting Dangote L.P.O / Register Your Company Name With Corporate Affairs Commission!!! / We Brand Wristband Flash Drive From1gb To 16gb With Your Company Name On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by ogbisteve: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2009
I Work in a company that need particular product now, furtunatelly the people to issue the L.P.O are close to me, so what you need is just money, instead allowing the money lie idle in the bank why don't you grab this chance.Y
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by omaxdam: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2009
Wht is d nature of d biz n wht kind of product.
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by ogbisteve: 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2009
The product is popularly called black oil, the cheapest form of crude product. Mail me for better explanation on obajisteve@yahoo.com or call 07036300717,08071098651
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 19, 2009
I've sent you a mail. check your email box, respond promptly.
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by Lakeside247(m): 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2009
Pls send details to me at- aklakeside@yahoo.Com
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by bellxs(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2009
I need more information about this, below is my detail so that we start business

bellseedorf@yahoo.com
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
am interest too, see email to bigmodo at gmail.com
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by magnuga(f): 9:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Hello,thank you for this info.My name is Margaret.I have Black Oil in abundance to supply,unadulterated,undiluted straight from Kaduna Refinery.You can email me for more details - margaretnuga2002@yahoo.com
Hope to hear from you very soon.
Thanks.
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by yeye4live(m): 1:40am On Sep 05, 2012
I mailed u,pls were s company location my broda s intrested
Re: Sponsor A Genuine L.p.o In Ur Company's Name And Make A Lot Of Money by Petrodirect: 6:04am On May 08, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Business Partners Who Want To Import Goods From Korea / Businesses You Can Start With N10, 000 And Make Huge Profit This Christmas! / How To Make Money From 2go Today And Smile To The Bank Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.