Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (35864 Views)

Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite / Nigeria Bottling Company Aptitude Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Stevostical(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2016
Okay, so I called the HR and she said they had quite a number of turnout and as a result, those that couldn't make it won't be considered.

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
Oh ok. E clear. Please drop the number of the specific person u called. Or send it to my mail. Its Nelson, we've exchanged some emails before. I really need to know when they intend contacting successful people. So one can be done with this chapter. Too much of awaitin feedback in Nigeria nowadays
Stevostical:
Okay, so I called the HR and she said they had quite a number of turnout and as a result, those that couldn't make it won't be considered.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by HimHer: 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Has any one heard anything yet?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Any news yet....... Getting to two weeks now
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by xzibeat(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
icehood:
Any news yet....... Getting to two weeks now
Were you guys told when feedback will be given on the interview day
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Heard they have called people they wanted since thurs/friday last week. Is it that non of those people are on nairaland.. Testimonies please. So we can be sure...
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by xzibeat(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Nelzone:
Heard they have called people they wanted since thurs/friday last week. Is it that non of those people are on nairaland.. Testimonies please. So we can be sure...
I was called on Wednesday to resume on Monday

1 Like

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 29, 2016
xzibeat:

Congrats man, I rejoice with you.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by xzibeat(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
OluKayy:

Congrats man, I rejoice with you.
Thanks boss
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nelzone(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ohhh. Ok. Congrats Bro. They mentioned the pay yet?
xzibeat:

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by AyaTemi: 12:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
hahahahhahahahha

I didnt o.. Thats past now tho lol

Saintzykie:
Did you tell anybody in your village about the test? this could be spiritual? hehehe
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Cutedelly: 2:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Dear Applicant,
You are by this message advised to log on to our website - www.fortismfb.com between 8am Saturday 4th March and 12am Sunday 5th March to take a 1st level test.
Good luck!
I got this message. Please how do I login
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Cutedelly: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2017
Anyone here should help us with gud info
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 04, 2017
Cutedelly:
Dear Applicant,
You are by this message advised to log on to our website - www.fortismfb.com between 8am Saturday 4th March and 12am Sunday 5th March to take a 1st level test.
Good luck!
I got this message. Please how do I login
I'm with u.. but I'm experiencing difficulty opening the test page.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Cutedelly: 10:12am On Mar 04, 2017
excellence123:

I'm with u.. but I'm experiencing difficulty opening the test page.
in my case their website is not coming up

2 Likes

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by charles009(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2017
I got the message, is it for management trainee or what? Cant remember what I applied for but certainly not trainee position. I also cant log in
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by sundayojerinde(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2017
I can not log in with the password given as fortis, what should I do
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by buchi16(f): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2017
been tryin to log in since its nt lettin me
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by samtrump: 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2017
na waoo I have also been trying to log in since morning but all my effort was abortive, which kind bank be dis sef
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by holubee21(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2017
Guys the site isn't difficult..open the site click on career page, log in ur email address and fortis as password.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by charles009(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2017
If you want to see the question in portal 3 , hangon till 8pm.I will paste them here for you guys to see.except they alternate questions. The guys hoarding information can continue.

2 Likes

Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
These Fortis guys are just funny. They did it to some of us few months back (read some of previous posts). Those of us that got only text messages couldnt access the test. Only for us to later here that some guys have already been chosen.
So I advice u don't bother yourself if you only got a text message and no email.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by sundayojerinde(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04, 2017
can someone give me their complain portal so that I can lodge my complain concerning the test
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by centmanuel(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2017
Please NL i really need help because have been at the cafe for about 4hours all in the name having the test i really need the hr's number please help me
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by jd1986(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
kunmibadmus:
These Fortis guys are just funny. They did it to some of us few months back (read some of previous posts). Those of us that got only text messages couldnt access the test. Only for us to later here that some guys have already been chosen.
So I advice u don't bother yourself if you only got a text message and no email.
I only got 2sms msg from them... Any hope? undecided
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by GratefulHeart23(f): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2017
jd1986:
I only got 2sms msg from them... Any hope? undecided
Yes. I only got 2 messages too and I've had mine.
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by jd1986(m): 7:34pm On Mar 04, 2017
GratefulHeart23:

Yes. I only got 2 messages too and I've had mine.
I scored 80% with d help of google grin grin

Wat about you?
Re: Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee by GratefulHeart23(f): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2017
jd1986:
I scored 80% with d help of google grin grin
Wat about you?
72%. Wow! That's great!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] / NDIC Abuja Is Accepting CVs / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.