Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

System Administrator For A Cybercafe - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / System Administrator For A Cybercafe (1669 Views)

A Graphics Designer Urgently Needed In A Cybercafe In Ikeja! / Vacancy For A Cybercafe Attendant / Pls In Need Of A Urgentlly: Pls How Can I Buy A Cybercafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Administrator For A Cybercafe by brusselred: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2009
System Administrator for a Cybercafe

POSITION PURPOSE

The Systems Administrator will be responsible for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of various technologies managed by the Cybercafe.
Enure the security and the smooth running of operations .

RELATIONSHIPS

This position requires excellent customer service and organizational skills
to support administrative personnel,staff, and cafe patrons. Promote a positive work environment by maintaining respectful interactions with
colleagues and customers. This position requires the ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments.

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

· Assists in the planning, design, documentation, and implementation of various systems to include desktop PC’s, servers, network equipment, and software applications.

· Monitors and maintains the use of the Cafe’s photocopiers and printers.

· Develops, maintains, and monitors procedures for all server backups.

· Monitors, plans, and coordinates the distribution of client/server software and service packs.

· Makes recommendations for new equipment and services to purchase and works with various vendors for procurement.

· Perform on-site and remote technical support.

· Assist in the organization and inventory of all hardware and software resources.

· Maintains excellent communication with the IT Manager on all tasks and projects.

· Creates and maintains good technical documentation.

· Provides emergency on-call support on a rotating schedule.

· Performs other duties as assigned.

EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED

Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree is required. 2000/2003 MCSE certification advantageous . Four or more years of systems/network experience is required.

Skills and Abilities: Several years experience with Windows 2000/2003 Server platforms with an emphasis on Active Directory.
Solid knowledge of LAN/WAN configurations to include experience with Cisco routers & switches, Internet firewalls, and wireless technology.
Basic Windows scripting skills. Experience setting up and managing database systems such as SQL Server.
Advanced hardware & software troubleshooting skills. Maintains quality customer service skills, a strong work ethic, and is a team player with the ability to work well independently.
Must possess above average organization skills, excellent communication skills, and can demonstrate problem solving skills.
Considered an out of the box thinker and displays a willingness to learn.

Please send your application or any questions to apply@nicodep.com including the job title in the subject line.
Re: System Administrator For A Cybercafe by gentlemen(m): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2009
AM GOOD IN THE JOB
AND I'LL BE GLAD IF MY APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED

Re: System Administrator For A Cybercafe by gentlemen(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
i believe AM GOOD AND HAVE VAST EXPERIANCE ON THE JOB
AND I'LL BE GLAD IF MY APPLICATION IS CONSIDERED

Re: System Administrator For A Cybercafe by REALTY: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2011
a cafe attendant is also needed at Ikeja to commence operation by January, let see now to conclude startegy before end of december. call 08029836543, 07036260667

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Commonwealth Office / Distributors Wanted For Sweet Kids Diapers. / OND Graduate Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.