Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) (4014 Views)

Omoni Oboli Dazzles In Dress To "My Wife And I" Movie Premiere / Olamide’s Son Batifeori Plays With His Yeezy Boost Sneakers (photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In Camouflage Pants And Sneakers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2016
Lady spotted at a popular lagos market in dress and sneakers. Hit or Miss?
Will you rock this? Nay or Yay

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by jopretty(f): 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
Is this supposed to be news?

5 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Scream(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2016
jopretty:
Is this supposed to be news?

Is this site no longer a forum for discussion?! Meanwhile, op where did you obtain your permission is post pictures of people going about their businesses on the internet? Abi u don smoke dry sh!t?

5 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by ReorxTohGan(m): 12:27am On Oct 08, 2016
No,na Assist....This Woh U Post,when Dy Just Finish Smoking Fish On Ya Head!
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 12:58am On Oct 08, 2016
u dare post some1's picture without her permission? dz is uncalled for

3 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Khameal007(m): 1:15am On Oct 08, 2016
lwkmd ... them don pursue the op with complaints.
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 08, 2016
Which sort of village illiterate took this this pic? Is this your first time seeing a woman sneaker with a dress?
You need to get out your cave and see the world. In. Sort you need to get out more. Or travel out of your village for once and see the world.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by fr3do(m): 5:06am On Oct 08, 2016
Nothing wrong with the combo, its actually kinda cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by tamertery(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2016
What's this now ? Person jus de on her own o... Mtcheeeww....
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by KillerBeauty(f): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2016
Op you local o
Girls dress like that everyday na

Which hole u come out from grin

2 Likes

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2016
Jobless op.. he even Cc lalasticlala undecided

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 08, 2016
MISSSS!
But I like her yansh smiley

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by zicoraads: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2016
This is not Lagos, it's Owerri. And that is Laveda and Twaci embarassed
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Laveda(f): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2016
zicoraads:

grin I and Twaci? How's that possible?

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Twaci(f): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2016
zicoraads:
cheesy cheesy

That's not me jaare! It's Skarlett and adeh39 grin
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by iomoge2(f): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2016
fr3do:
Nothing wrong with the combo, its actually kinda cool.

I really like too
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Jay542(m): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2016
See big yanshgrin
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy cheesy

That's not me jaare! It's Skar lett and ade h39 grin

Lol, its actually not bad so i agree grin
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by tenifayo1994(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
as long as she is confortable. what more do u want?
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
To y'all saying what not, I saw a fashion statement that seemed rather unusual and decided to sample opinions on whether you'd rock it or not. Can you from that picture identify the lady? Is her face not concealed?

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by SalomonKane: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well I don't give a damn about her dress or her sneakers, what caught my eye is her damn beautiful figure. Shorty gat hips I must say.

Lezznjr, Are you see what I am saw? grin

1 Like

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by lezznjr: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
SalomonKane:
Well I don't give a damn about her dress or her sneakers, what caught my eye is her damn beautiful figure. Shorty gat hips I must say.

L.ezznjr, Are you see what I am saw? grin
She looks sexy with curvy edges and nice ass. That's the only thing I see.
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by SalomonKane: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
lezznjr:
She looks sexy with curvy edges and nice ass. That's the only thing I see.
Whoever said "people look, but see differently" obviously didn't know we exist.

The girl sure will look lovely all _naked and oiled up, ready to be penetrated from behind, slowly...

It's a taboo shagging a girl like this with missionary style.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by mizporch: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Who dis thing help
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Malayy(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2016
na that woman wey wear white I go like fvck.. I like milf..
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op u too local grin grin
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Kebabs(m): 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2016
Hi Rokiatu. I like the outfit up there. Is that u?
rokiatu:
Which sort of village illiterate took this this pic? Is this your first time seeing a woman sneaker with a dress?
You need to get out your cave and see the world. In. Sort you need to get out more. Or travel out of your village for once and see the world.
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kebabs:
Hi Rokiatu. I like the outfit up there. Is that u?
Yes n thanks.
Re: Hit Or Miss: Lady Steps Out In Dress And Sneakers. (photos) by Kebabs(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2016
Ure welcome, beautiful..
rokiatu:
Yes n thanks.

(1) (Reply)

No 1 Rated Celeb With Big Butt Asset Than Nicki Minaj / African Girl Shows Off Her Thick Curvy Naked Body On Street Carnival / Internet Went Agog As Before/after Photos Of Blac Chyna's Butt Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.