Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

For Metalheads - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / For Metalheads (490 Views)

Metalheads In Nigeria! Check Out Some Old-school Heavy Metal In Spiral Wheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Metalheads by nuchinova(m): 12:18am On Oct 08, 2016
Any metal heads on nairaland? Let's meet here.
Re: For Metalheads by incogni2o: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Hey You, Tell me about some of your fav bands
Re: For Metalheads by Random4guy: 10:52pm On May 31, 2017
Nawao at some point i started to think there wasn't there isn't and there will never be a metalhead for naija
...........*sighs*METALLLICA!!!!!IRON MAIDEN!!!!BLACK SABBATH!!!JUDAS PRIEST!!!!A7X!!!!PANTERA!!!!MEGADETH!!!....that's enough great metal bands i guess
Pls send me sth immediately you see this,just reply anytime you see this,i want to talk to a naija metal guy !!!!just reply immediately pls i'll be waiting..
Re: For Metalheads by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
Random4guy:
Nawao at some point i started to think there wasn't there isn't and there will never be a metalhead for naija
...........*sighs*METALLLICA!!!!!IRON MAIDEN!!!!BLACK SABBATH!!!JUDAS PRIEST!!!!A7X!!!!PANTERA!!!!MEGADETH!!!....that's enough great metal bands i guess
Pls send me sth immediately you see this,just reply anytime you see this,i want to talk to a naija metal guy !!!!just reply immediately pls i'll be waiting..
I listen to Sabbath a lot, (bill ward to me is the greatest drummer of all time), only other metal band I have listened to is Iron Maiden and the song is the trooper (don't really like the person on drums but the guitarist is OK and the bassist is on fire) I'll listen to some Judas Priest this night I heard they were the first to receive the heavy metal name (even though Sabbath started it before them).

(1) (Reply)

Post And Promote Your Music/video/mixtape/comedy Video / VIDEO: Mars Ft. Barzini - “oluwa Nagode” (dir. MEX) / All The Best High Quality Photos From The 3 Thrones Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.