Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] (49734 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi In Italy (Photos) / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:10am On Oct 08, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRF-P3gLn1Q

Sony Music star, Davido ran into one of his teachers, known as Mr Ricket, during media rounds in promotion of his newly released song, ‘Gbagbe Oshi’ and EP, Son Of Mercy.

Mr Ricket, was one of Davido's class teachers when he was a student at British International School, which is situated at Oniru Private Estate in Victoria Island, Lagos.

After visiting a couple of radio station and media houses, Davido met with Mr Ricket and upon seeing DMW boss, the teacher said, ‘I’m quite surprised to see you, you’re famous now.’

‘I taught this boy everything he knows,’ he joked.

See photos below ....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/davido-meets-up-with-high-school.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by MackBrooklyn: 8:12am On Oct 08, 2016
With the look in the teacher's face in this picture, E con be like say Davido and his goons dey threaten to beat him up cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4330583_img20161008075954677_jpegaaa22cc19fd97e1a31d6b47ebc09510e

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by MackBrooklyn: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2016
*Modified* cool

If me sef catch that uncle wey go draw motor for chalkboard con dey ask me to push am to the end of the chalkboard as per my punishment for disturbing the classroom, na how ah go treat him fûck up be this ===>

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 08, 2016
Good for am__Just like the poster below me make I catch my Teacher (uncle Uche to be precise) for corner I go wipe am slap for all the pankere wey e dey always use yansh me grin

27 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Young03(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2016
if I meet one of my teachers
na beat I go beat him

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by IamNawty(f): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2016
Young03:
if I meet one of my teachers

na beat I go beat him
hahahahahha
Abeg ooo

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Young03(m): 8:35am On Oct 08, 2016
IamNawty:
hahahahahha Abeg ooo

imagine him telling me to lai down near chalk board with my white

8yrs ago sha BT I still de find him

11 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Omoabejide(f): 8:44am On Oct 08, 2016
The teacher that taught him *everything*? I dnt understand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by paparazy06(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2016
Good for him.... lol

i pray i see my teachers too when am in big money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by OKorowanta: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Teachers suffers too much.
Useless governments.
If Dem too pay dis teacher as an expatriate,maybe 300k and dats Davido's baby mama,Sophie pocket money monthly for dia baby's upkeep.
Meanwhile na dis guy teach am o.
As an expatriate,hin own nor bad but I weep for di Nigerian teacher.
Everybody in dis world passed thru teachers.
Govnors,senators,prime ministers,doctors,lawyers,yahooists,etc but yet Nigerian teachers lacks beta pay package.
Dia mata dey pain me well well.
They live in penury
Meanwhile,some useless senators dat passed thru dis teachers can steal 200 million naira in one day.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by pretydiva(f): 9:03am On Oct 08, 2016
Na whitey b him teacher ni
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by cutetopsey(f): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by petersoluwaseun(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
O boy this davido enjoy ooooo, wen he was young.So na whitey teach me

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by freeman95(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
whats the big deal

kini babara to wa nbe bayii
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by symbianDON(m): 10:03am On Oct 08, 2016
make e 'bless' the teacher na!! abi na laff teacher wan chop? grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by johnwizey: 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
The world is a small place
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by makemoney2016(f): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2016
good
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Pavore9: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
This one na ajebutter teacher, those ones in public schools............ thank God we survived! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 08, 2016
OKorowanta:
Useless governments.
grin
OKorowanta:
Useless governments.
Zombie Spotted!

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by makemoney2016(f): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
obo
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by elbaraj001(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2016
Jarizod:
Good for am__Just like the poster below me make I catch my Teacher (uncle Uche to be precise) for corner I go wipe am slap for all the pankere wey e dey always use yansh me grin
Lolzzz..ogaa u harsh o...though dat stick dey..pain o..

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Rapmoney(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2016
Good cool
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by OKorowanta: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2016
Ernest777:
grin
Zombie Spotted!

Puan yarner spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by ALAYORMII: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2016
Taught him everything??
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by niggi4life(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2016
Mr Kolapo, d floggy floggy teacher for my school den... Just remember say if i catch u for street i go treat ur fuckup.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Biddypearl(f): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2016
wow such is life
Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by hpk(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2016
So Davido teacher na VIKING!!!! INTERESTING!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by delzbaba(m): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2016
[quote author=MackBrooklyn post=50016621]With the look in the teacher's face in this picture, E con be like say Davido and his goons dey threaten to beat him up cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4330583_img20161008075954677_jpegaaa22cc19fd97e1a31d6b47ebc09510e [/quo na only u see am so oh

1 Like

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by dirtyslap(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2016
So today a girl posted on Facebook that she'd host her birthday party and ugly people re not allowed!!! The first comment was 'how will U host a Birthday party U won't attend That was cruel cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And Mr Ricket, His School Teacher Meet [PICS+VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2016
elbaraj001:

Lolzzz..ogaa u harsh o...though dat stick dey..pain o..

I dey u grin

funniest thing be say na everywhere for body dem go dey flog u sometimes...+ yansh + back if u no hold ur pennïs gan he go touch am grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour Carries A Beautiful Lady On His Laps, Fans React (Photos) / "God Punish You" - Davido Responds To A Fan Who Condemned The Arrest Of 2 Ladies / JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.