Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Are Your An Upcoming Artiste, Comedian, Or Dancer? - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Are Your An Upcoming Artiste, Comedian, Or Dancer? (790 Views)

Good News!!! Upcoming Artiste Are Needed In An Upcoming Event In Abuja / Upcoming Artiste Get A Record Deal / Are You A Talented Upcoming Artiste In Need Of A Sponsor/record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Your An Upcoming Artiste, Comedian, Or Dancer? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
Are you an upcoming artistei.e musician, comedian, dancer/chorographer who is Bold, intelligent, and sazzy and you have been looking for an avenue to showcase your God given talent to the outside world. this is your chance to let people know how instresting and funny you are

Call 01-8127254 before the 22nd of october 2009 for a chance to perform at an upcoming big event within lagos state.
Re: Are Your An Upcoming Artiste, Comedian, Or Dancer? by rozu4luv(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2009
i sing and write songs i will get back to u later
Re: Are Your An Upcoming Artiste, Comedian, Or Dancer? by nnonah111(m): 11:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
MEN" U GUYS ARE REALLY SICK,
HAVE ANY ONE OF U HAD OF "RAPPON" THATS THE ONLY LIL WAYNE BROTHER HERE IN NIGERIA PRECISELY ENUGU, THERE'S THIS GUY MUSIC THAT IS STORMING THE WHOLE ENUGU NOW, THE SONG IS TITLED "TILL I DIE" A COLABO WITH T.I<ELEWE UKWU EGBUE ENWU"
IF ANY OF YOU DOUBT WHAT AM SAYING JUST VISIT THIS LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE SONG HERE :http://www.plunder.com/-download-e219904dd2.htm

(1) (Reply)

Soundcard / Artist Wanted By Magical Record / Duncan Migthly (phc With Tamsrecords)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.