Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral (966 Views)

Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral / Photos From Tiwa Savage's Lookalike's Prewedding Shoot / Actress Lizzy's And and Barry's Prewedding Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by jonhemma11: 9:41am On Oct 08, 2016
Tolu and her fiance Olushola are getting married soon. She’s a superwoman that can comfortably carry her husband. Well, see her in action. lol

Dear Nigerian men, would you let bae carry you on her back for your prewedding shoot?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/nigerian-bride-to-be-carries-her-fiance.html

Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by jonhemma11: 9:42am On Oct 08, 2016

Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by pyyxxaro: 9:43am On Oct 08, 2016
WHEN A MAN IS IN LOVE, A NEW MUMU IS BORN

I KNOW HE MUST BE FROM A PARTICULAR TRIBE

Abeg make una nor quote me o # na play I is sad
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by divinehand2003(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2016
Lol

The babe is just happy doing all the carrying. When will the slim guy go likewise?
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2016
SMH for the guy. Your wife to be back you like baby and you dey open your 32 grin I just hope you won't come back here after wedding to tell us how your wife dey beat you for house.
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
God bless their marriage

1 Like

Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2016
Hmm
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by decatalyst(m): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2016
She should not complain of babysitting the man ooo because that man is getting used to being carried grin

Who wouldn't enjoy being carried? grin
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 08, 2016
Cool
Re: Pic Of Nigerian Lady Carry His Fiance On The Back In A Prewedding Pic Goes Viral by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:09am On Oct 08, 2016
NA wa oh!!! Is it the lady's extreme beauty dey cause the grown up dude to dey act sissy?? My oh my ....nah the same falling in love I dey fall into these men dey fall into?

(1) (Reply)

Just The Two Of Us- JJC Says As He Shares Cute Photo With Funke Akindele / Quilox Emerge Notorious Hub For Infamous Fight / 2face And Teebillz Partying Together At Club Rumors [PICS+VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.