Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

NL Please Help Me Out . - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NL Please Help Me Out . (849 Views)

What Can He Do Again NL / Please My NL How True Is These Message / Pls.nl Help Me To Resume To My Natural Skin Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
It's getting three months when that I can't sleep on my own . It all started when I fall I'll in June 12 . I had serious cold and I cud easily reject food . It lasted for three days but I wasn't having problem of sleeping and I have never bin I'll . It gets to July I started googling about hiv sympton that was the mistakes I have ever made in life . Fear became the order of the day I cud easily suspect anything .june 27 I cudnt sleep at all I didn't feel bad about it. Since them I have not bin able to sleep on my own I went to hospital and I told the doctor how it all started .she said untill I run hiv test that I won't be able to sleep . I ignored her and started using sleeping pills . I went back to the hospital sept . The doctor was angry at me . She said hiv symptoms last for few weeks and I am not dropping weight that I shud go and she gave me eye drop because I was having pain because I cudnt sleep . Then last two weeks I went back she said I added weight I told her I m using achol to sleep because of normally put me off . Last week till today I have spend nothing less than 80k looking for solutions . Please help suggest because it he'll for me now . I m not dropping weight . Please help I don't know what to suspect !! Thanks
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by SUPERPACK: 12:11pm On Oct 08, 2016
frankloloko:
It's getting three months when that I can't sleep on my own . It all started when I fall I'll in June 12 . I had serious cold and I cud easily reject food . It lasted for three days but I wasn't having problem of sleeping and I have never bin I'll . It gets to July I started googling about hiv sympton that was the mistakes I have ever made in life . Fear became the order of the day I cud easily suspect anything .june 27 I cudnt sleep at all I didn't feel bad about it. Since them I have not bin able to sleep on my own I went to hospital and I told the doctor how it all started .she said untill I run hiv test that I won't be able to sleep . I ignored her and started using sleeping pills . I went back to the hospital sept . The doctor was angry at me . She said hiv symptoms last for few weeks and I am not dropping weight that I shud go and she gave me eye drop because I was having pain because I cudnt sleep . Then last two weeks I went back she said I added weight I told her I m using achol to sleep because of normally put me off . Last week till today I have spend nothing less than 80k looking for solutions . Please help suggest because it he'll for me now . I m not dropping weight . Please help I don't know what to suspect !! Thanks
do the hiv test and after that u won't need alchohol anymore to induce sleep, your level of depression and anxiety could be the cause of ur sleepless nights, pls run the Hiv test as the doctor and stop killing urself with drugs.
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
I don't get it....

Why u been googling abt HIV when u said u "fall'?

What does it mean "it all started when I fall I'll in June 12"?
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
@trapqueen77 a month After I was I'll . I started googling about hiv symptons . I was thinking I will be able to sleep after sometime but I can't unless I use sleeping pills and I have to always change them because if I use one for too long . It will stop working . So I take different sleeping pills every night .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
frankloloko:
@trapqueen77 a month After I was I'll . I started googling about hiv symptons . I was thinking I will be able to sleep after sometime but I can't unless I use sleeping pills and I have to always change them because if I use one for too long . It will stop working . So I take different sleeping pills every night .

Oohh i see.. So u got ill coz u had unprotected sex previously? Is this what u worrying about?
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2016
@trapqueen77 in April I have asked the girl she said she doesn't have any problem and she's healthy and don't have problems with sleeping .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 08, 2016
frankloloko:
@trapqueen77 in April I have asked the girl she said she doesn't have any problem and she's healthy and don't have problems with sleeping .

Oh ok... Was it "hit it and quit it? Or did u still continue having her?
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2016
@TrapQueen77 yes hit quit but didn't let her know untill I stopped taking her calls .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2016
frankloloko:
@TrapQueen77 yes hit quit but didn't let her know untill I stopped taking her calls .
baba ur problem is similar to mine bt d difference is it ws protected bt I was ill a week later.its was some yrs bck n up till today it stil hunts me bcus av failed to do d test.baba like one guy asked, 'how do pple wake up one morning n do hiv test knowing fully wel ur life can change dt day
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
@nnamdiokere the fear alone can kill someone . The best thing is to stay in your house because depression can kill like hiv too . I m asking everyone reading this . Not to google about hiv symptons . I can't sleep for two months now and not dropping weight . Life is sweet .i am praying I get over this . In peace .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by samuelUMOH(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
frankloloko:
@nnamdiokere the fear alone can kill someone . The best thing is to stay in your house because depression can kill like hiv too . I m asking everyone reading this . Not to google about hiv symptons . I can't sleep for two months now and not dropping weight . Life is sweet .i am praying I get over this . In peace .
If you discipline your self and abstain from what causes HIV why should u fear to Google symptoms of HIV ? I googled several times without any fear and sleep like a baby .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 5:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
@samuelUMOH see your sweet sexy mouth when you take dey kiss . Everyone needs to be scared at a point because God created woman naturally to seduce men . Anyone can be a victim but if you don't know about it is the best . When I can't sleep sometimes I just make up my mind to do it next morning but when I drove toward the lab I will always have a second tot . I have bought multivatamins because of fear . I heard it slower the cd4 count . Many people are scared of it .
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by babyt66: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by ajuwarhodes(f): 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
babyt66:
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

Remedy for what?
Re: NL Please Help Me Out . by frankloloko: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
Horpz24 I am sleeping oh but it will be from 2am . I didn't drop weight and I am even adding . It's more than 3 months now . God is faithful

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Can Be Cured / Mascum Herbal Pride Enlargement Pills / Coke: A Powerful Household Cleaner And Stain Remover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.