Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,794 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Project Financing Company Needed To Convert And Manage An Hotel - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Project Financing Company Needed To Convert And Manage An Hotel (428 Views)

Cletus Ibeto Signs Financing Agreement With Milost Global / Exciting Next 12 Months For Project Financing In Nigeria / Senate Wants CBN To Convert Lower Naira Notes Into Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Financing Company Needed To Convert And Manage An Hotel by Wers(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Good day all.
Our family have decided to convert our 6 bedroom house apartment into an hotel. Our house is in a busy area of Ojo-Alaba International market. Last year, we gave all our tenant quick notice because we wanted to renovate the house, along the line my dad changed his mind and thought of an hotel.

We have two problems
1 The capital after the project
2 Management of the Hotel after the construction

I am looking for a company who specialize in project financing, manage and recoup the loan when the hotel operations has began.

I will appreciate your contribution on recommendation and how much equity will be shared between the bank, company and us.

Thanks
Re: Project Financing Company Needed To Convert And Manage An Hotel by Wers(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Is there nobody with idea?

(1) (Reply)

15 Famous Quotes To Help You Embrace Fear And Achieve Success / Tony Elumelu And Bill Gates Meet In France (photos) / Check Out Aliko Dangote's $30m Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.