Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m (884 Views)

Land Wanted In Lekki Scheme 2 Or By Sangotedo / Land Wanted In Lekki Phase 1 / Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area Or Omole/magodo Area, Budget N10m-urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by moneyluv: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2009
looking for a nice land in lekki/ajah area axis to free trade zone.  Budget is not more than N8million for 1 or more plots wanted depending on location. Direct Agents or Owners only. post offers here or send info to my email: tim_alex@hotmail.co.uk or call me on +447438266265.

i will be in lagos on the 11th of april 2011 to make purchase.

Land wanted is for immediate development or with a strong resale potential, as this is a business request and potential is very important.

please provide description of your lands or properties with price and no time wasters or indirect agents.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by megastu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2009
you can contact me at temibello@yahoo.co.uk. I have a plot opposite abraham adesanya. Its 6m.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by Osa201: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2009
I have plots of land near alpha beach for N3.5 million. Comes with all necessary legal documents. Finance package available.

Email me : Osaretin_O@yahoo.co.uk or call 07033012195
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by afbom: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
Good Evening Friend,

How are you doing today? Well i have some lands for you and i believe you would love them. You can contact me on phone cos that seems to be faster, (08055349454 or 08020575601),

I await your call as soon as you can.

Regards

Afbom Properties.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by Fhemmmy: 2:46am On Oct 21, 2009
You see how everyone else stated their prices?
Do same.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by srproperty: 9:32am On Oct 21, 2009
yes i have one opposite lagos business school. it is selling for N6M. you can pay in installment i.e 600k in 10months or 1m in 6months. The C of O is available.call me on 08051442172 or email me: suxsrealtiesltd@gmail.com
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by amoxy: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2009
OGOMBO TOWN AJAH @#2M PER PLOT

TREE BEVOR ESTATE,AWOYAYA IBEJU LEKKI @ #1.7M PER PLOT

ABULE PANU LEKKI PENNISULA 2 #800,OOO PER PLOT.

IF U R INTERESTED CAL ME ON 08033445540
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by lawyer(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2009
amoxy:

OGOMBO TOWN AJAH @#2M PER PLOT

There are Presently Question marks in respect of the final document there from my investigations and until they sort it out, i will not be endorsing it as a place to purchase now! There is nothing wrong with Ogombo as a place but issues of the signing of the documents and recipets are being delayed and being sorted out by the families and anyone buying there would not have their docs signed immediately and because of that, i would not want you to put your hands in fire.

When Ogombo is alright, i would give you the go ahead to advertise it more!

To all Please do more research on what you intend to sell or buy on Nairaland!

Cheers
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by megastu(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2009
Lawyer, thank you for that piece of advice. I am also aware because a multinational bought land there up to 2billion and now their document has still not been perfected.

Please do you know when government will fix the road opposite abraham adesanya. I want to know if i should sell my property or still keep it, as i need money, urgently.

I also have a land by mayfair gardens, how much can i sell it.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by megastu(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2009
Bump.
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by moneyluv: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2009
Still looking for?
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by ileolaeku: 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
Guy, Dont b deceived, if any one tells u they will get u land for 5m,i b4 Ibraham Adesanya,it will be very difficult,u can only get in either Ogombo and a total swamp area for that price or rather a place where people r not staying at the moment.u can get, keep looking.we are real estate expert and we know how much u can get in all the area. xplicitproperties@gmail.com
Re: Land Wanted In Lekki/ajah Area to free trade zone, Budget N8m by moneyluv: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2011
urgent

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale At Mowe Ofada Ogun State: U Dnt Want To Miss This: / The Best Estate In Mowe - Dont Buy A Den Buy The Nest. / 2 Bedroom Flat @ Anthony Close To Corona School. Price: N450,000 Per Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.