Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

The Foot Prints Of NYSC After A Year Of National Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Foot Prints Of NYSC After A Year Of National Service (429 Views)

Nest Year Is My Year Of Glory ..oluwa Pick My Call . / In Need Of National I.d Or Pvc / Nursing internship, Is 2016 Really Our Year Of Internship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Foot Prints Of NYSC After A Year Of National Service by ceee9ja: 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2016
Finally at the end of twelve calendar months corp members from different parts of the country celebrate the experience and are widely optimistic that will achieve the required as they put in their effort haven fulfilled the required service year/ higher education at different institutions of the country as well as outside the country.

for more details on this post visit...... https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2016/10/the-foot-prints-of-nysc-after-year-of.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FG Exonerates Former PTAD DG In Secrete / 4 Internet Businesses To Start And Make Your First N80,000.00 Online No Website / Opportunity For Enterpreneural Minded People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.