Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Cure For Connectivity - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Connectivity (425 Views)

The Cure For Hepatitis B And C That You Didn't Know...{with Pic}. / Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cure For Connectivity by ajaniade004: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
Please experts in the house. My daughter has been having this persistent case of connectivity for about three days now. She complains that her eyes sting and are very reddish. We have been using chloramphenicol but with little or no improvements. Please what else can we do?
Re: Cure For Connectivity by uplead111: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajaniade004:
Please experts in the house. My daughter has been having this persistent case of connectivity for about three days now. She complains that her eyes sting and are very reddish. We have been using chloramphenicol but with little or no improvements. Please what else can we do?
it happened to my daughter of 6yrs,we actually ran series of text at the end it has to do with the optic nerve.it was a physiotherapist who we contacted that corrected it within a month though it was expensive sha.
Re: Cure For Connectivity by uplead111: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
ajaniade004:

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Stretch Mark And Scars From Your Body / Why You Need To Understand The Nutrition Facts Of The Food You Eat / Why Nail Biting Is Dangerous To Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.