Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! (2005 Views)

Learn How To Sew,cut,run The Manual Sewing Machine In 14working Days. / Learn To Sew Your Own Clothes In One Month! / Waltz Leopard Print Cut Out Pumps @ N4,499 (free Delivery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2016
Are you a housewife?
Worker?
Student?
Thinking of entering a fashion school?
Or
shop owner?
Do you have a little extra time on your hands?
Do you have a mobile phone that can browse?

THEN THIS IS FOR YOU!!!
LEARN HOW TO SEW FOR FREE ONLINE!!!

visit my blogsite www.learnbasicsewing. and you'd be glad you did.

You'll be able to make beautiful Christmas clothes for your kids without breaking the bank. And you can also get busy while you're less busy by acquiring a new skill..

Visit my blogsite www.learnbasicsewing. thank you. .

1 Share

Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 10:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
/p7WJjz-26
Click on the link to learn how to take skirt measurements. Or visit the blog site to view different posts on how to take measurements.
You'll be glad you did...
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2016
/p7WJjz-2C click the link to learn easiest step by step guide to BLOGSITE PATTERN CUTTING. also visit www.learnbasicsewing. to learn how to sew from the convenience of your home FAST!! /p7WJjz-2C
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 3:56pm On Oct 17, 2016
/p7WJjz-2C
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2016
Click link :www.learnbasicsewing. to get sewing machine for as low as 8k and the hand held one for as low as 4k.unbeatable offer. Offer valid while stock lasts hurry.
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 8:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Learn how to cut out sleeve pattern click linkHow to sew: pattern cutting (sleeves)  - /p7WJjz-2C or visit www.learnbasicsewing. to learn more

Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2017
Sewing machine 37k can see zip zag, button holes, can sew buttons and straight sewing. Both electric and manual usage. Very durable and strong. Imported.

Overlocking machine 23k almost brand new
Used only a month.

Contact 0 8 1 8 1 0 5 2 3 1 3

Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
OVERLOCK MACHINE FOR URGENT SALE!!!!!

SERIOUS BUYER NEEDED!!!!

MACHINE STILL IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION!!!!!

GOING FOR 22K BUT NEEDS SERVICING SO IT WILL BE GOING FOR 20k.

PRICE IS 20K!!!!!!

PLEASE I DONT SEND TO OTHER STATES. I NO GET TIME FOR WAHALA AND STORIES.

ONLY INTERESTED SERIOUS BUYERS NEEDED..!!!!

PLEASE READ WELL BEFORE CONTACTING ME, THE PRICE IS 20K!!!!!

NO NEGOTIATIONS...

20K 20K 20K

CONTACT 08020751717
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
godzlove:
OVERLOCK MACHINE FOR URGENT SALE!!!!!

SERIOUS BUYER NEEDED!!!!

MACHINE STILL IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION!!!!!

GOING FOR 22K BUT NEEDS SERVICING SO IT WILL BE GOING FOR 20k.

PRICE IS 20K!!!!!!

PLEASE I DONT SEND TO OTHER STATES. I NO GET TIME FOR WAHALA AND STORIES.

ONLY INTERESTED SERIOUS BUYERS NEEDED..!!!!

PLEASE READ WELL BEFORE CONTACTING ME, THE PRICE IS 20K!!!!!

NO NEGOTIATIONS...

20K 20K 20K

CONTACT 08020751717
Re: Learn How To Sew, And Cut Out Patterns Online For FREE!! by godzlove: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
PICTURE ABOVE

(1) (Reply)

1995 Rolex Datejust Ss/18k For Sale / U.A.E (human) Hair For Sale / Batis Naija Clothing,we Do Branding And Customizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.