Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

For Online Football Managers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / For Online Football Managers (348 Views)

Football Managers Of The Future + Pictures And Years / Football Managers With The Best Match Ecstacy / Discussion:mourinho Said Foreign Football Managers Don't Get FA Cup - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Online Football Managers by Psalmueldo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
Looking for the best platform to showcase your managerial skills football-wise? The answer to your quest is www.trophymanager.com
Even though i only started playing last year September, i've gotten addicted to the game & it has become part of my daily routine. If you decide to join trophymanager, I can boldly tell you that you will become attached to it in no time.
If you do join, you can contact me (my team name is Oduduwa FC) or any other manager for guidance & familiarization or better still, join the ever active Nigerian forum. Just note one thing, avoid cheating cause if you cheat, you'll lose your team & have to start all over with another team.
Just give it a try & check the site out. You'll love it. Will be expecting you.

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp Named September EPL Manager Of The Month Ahead Of Pep Guardiola / Convert Your Degrees!!! / Nigeria Will Miss Ikeme Against Algeria-rohr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.