Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Essential Oils - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Essential Oils (4882 Views)

Free Makeup,essential Oils ,skin Care And Cream Pro-mixing Class / Beauty Essential Oils Pro Mixing Class / ESSENTIAL OILS, A. ARBUTIN, and OTHER COSMETICS INGREDIENTS AVAILABLE NOW {Pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 1:16am On Mar 05, 2017
Hezbola:
I need oil for long lasting perfume. Which do you recommend.?
Hello. There are many oils you can use. Even blends of oils that is hardly used in perfumery to get more unique scents. Rose, jasmine...
Kindly reach out through the number so we can talk better
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cucumber oil is back in stock. Keep the orders coming...Thanks smiley
Re: Essential Oils by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
Apart from these, do you sell organic skin care raw product
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2017
adegokekemi:
Apart from these, do you sell organic skin care raw product
Just essential oils ma.
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
New stock alert!!!
For the people that have been requesting for castor oil, we deal mainly with essentials oils. When we see a bottle or two of castor oil in the market, we pick it up. This hasn't happened in a while...please access other channels for your castor oil.
Also, kindly forward your orders, questions/enquiries to the number provided so you won't have the impression of being ignored. I come online once on a while and most times it's usually too late to reply to some things.
I'll also like to use this medium to address the new policy of part/full payment before delivery. We've had too many people (8 to be precise) ordering for products only for the numbers to "cease to exist", be switched off and the likes when the delivery person is at the meeting point. I'm putting this out here because they got our number through this channel and we have nothing to hide smiley
We really appreciate the people that have come to understand this policy and still place orders with us, YOU'RE THE REAL MVPs! and we're not going to disappoint you.
Thank you all for your patronage. kiss
Re: Essential Oils by Adamna(f): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2017
missdee1:
New stock alert!!!
For the people that have been requesting for castor oil, we deal mainly with essentials oils. When we see a bottle or two of castor oil in the market, we pick it up. This hasn't happened in a while...please access other channels for your castor oil.
Also, kindly forward your orders, questions/enquiries to the number provided so you won't have the impression of being ignored. I come online once on a while and most times it's usually too late to reply to some things.
I'll also like to use this medium to address the new policy of part/full payment before delivery. We've had too many people (8 to be precise) ordering for products only for the numbers to "cease to exist", be switched off and the likes when the delivery person is at the meeting point. I'm putting this out here because they got our number through this channel and we have nothing to hide smiley
We really appreciate the people that have come to understand this policy and still place orders with us, YOU'RE THE REAL MVPs! and we're not going to disappoint you.
Thank you all for your patronage. kiss
How much do you sell tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, grapeseed oil, moringa oil, avocado oil and neem oil? How much is your delivery to Port Harcourt?
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 2:59pm On May 19, 2017
New stock alert!!!
Reach out to us on 08182592330 smiley
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
Original pure coconut oil now available in small sizes
50ml- #400
100ml- #800
Holla wink
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Major stock-in alert!
Kindly reach us before it gets sold out�
Undiluted oud oil now also available
Frankincense and Lavender oil now in stock. Limited quantities available.
Re: Essential Oils by missdee1(f): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hello house,
Based on popular demand we have rose water, castor oil and olive leaves water in stock now.

Rose water 270ml-#1500
Olive leaves water 570ml- #3500

Kindly reach us on 08182592330 for further enquiries and to Order kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See A Nairalander 6 Pack, He Got It In Just 3days / Beaded Flower Vases And Table Cover / Splendid Fashion! Beautiful Makeup Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.