Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,608 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

World War 3 Drums Beating !!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / World War 3 Drums Beating !!! (450 Views)

Shocking!!! USA Send Warship To North Korea,world War 3 / Things You Need To Know About First World War. / Fear Of World War 3 As North Korea Strikes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World War 3 Drums Beating !!! by byk007: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2016
WORLD WAR 3 DRUMS BEATING !!!

Russia's Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor:

"Russia will shoot down any American airplane in Syria. Leaks in the western media allege that Washington is considering launching airstrikes against Syrian government forces.
History shows that certain leaks transform to real actions. I would like to caution Washington's colleagues to conduct a thorough calculation of the possible consequences of such plans. Furthermore I warn American strategists that Russia currently has S-400 and S-300 air defense systems deployed to protect its troops stationed at Tartus and Khmeimim base. All illusions of amateurs (USA) about the existence of invisible jets will face a disappointing reality.
I am warning anyone, that after the US-led coalition jets bombed positions of the Syrian government forces on sept 17 in Dier ez-Zor, we will take all necessary measures to prevent other American mistakes against Russian military or other military facilities on the territory of Syrian Republic"

US Army Chief of Staff General Mark Milley:

"I want to be clear to those who try to oppose the United States, I want to be clear to those who wish to do us harm, I want to be clear to those around the world who want to destroy our way of life and that of our allies and friends.
The United States military, despite all our challenges, will stop you, and we will beat you harder than you have ever been beaten before. Make no mistake about that.
Other countries, Russia, China, Iran and North Korea want to screw on us. They closely watched how we fought 1991 and 1903. They studied our doctrines, our tactics, our equipment, our organization, our training, our leadership, and in turn, they revise their own doctrines and they are rapidly modernizing their military today to avoid our strength and hopes of defeating us at some point in the future.
We can now, and we will remain in the future, retain the capability to rapidly deploy and we will destroy any enemy, anywhere, anytime"

WATCH VIDEO BELOW.........................

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=2xkdkkI86IE&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DA8Z2tCR-wbs%26feature%3Dshare

WATCH RUSSIAN MILITARY DRILLS IN PREPARATION FOR WORLD WAR 3

https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=mvrZjVHCY54&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dm0gXUPqgnTI%26feature%3Dshare

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Partner Scream, Ask For More In Bed & Maximize Your Sexual Plea / Photo Of The Day: Dog 'with Swag' Spotted In T-shirt, Trousers And Sunglasses / Can You Boast Of 1,000 Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.