Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. (4012 Views)

Scammer Who Met Lady On Badoo Tells Police How Many Times He Slept With Her.PICS / Woman Uploads Maids Nude Video For Stealing From Her (pics) / Man Who Poses As A Student To Defraud People On Twitter Apologizes After Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by Legend87(m): 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hello, i think it's important i update this. I was added on Facebook by a lady using this pix as her profile picture.. Withing 2hours of Facebook friendship, i was asked to join the custom. She said she can help if i can pay some amount of money. I laughed and played along. Later, i was asked to buy a car for a cheap amount. And due to how i was playing along, i got added on whatsapp by 3 different numbers all claiming to be custom officers.. Please, we need this to circulate as it can save any desperate nigerian from falling victimg to them. Here are the number:
And that is the innocent lady's picture been used... ''Impersonation.''

Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by forreelinc(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
grin damn! She hot
Seriously tho , op thanx for the PSA

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by Young03(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
is this not aunty sikirat
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by yomi007k(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2016
Young03:

Lol...no na aunty sindodo

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by steppin: 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Legend87:
Hello, i think it's important i update this. I was added on Facebook by a lady using this pix as her profile picture.. Withing 2hours of Facebook friendship, i was asked to join the custom. She said she can help if i can pay some amount of money. I laughed and played along. Later, i was asked to buy a car for a cheap amount. And due to how i was playing along, i got added on whatsapp by 3 different numbers all claiming to be custom officers.. Please, we need this to circulate as it can save any desperate nigerian from falling victimg to them. Here are the number:
And that is the innocent lady's picture been used... ''Impersonation.''
What makes you think she's not the one trying to defraud you? Customs/immigration officials are rogues.
They exploit Nigerians at every single opportunity.
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by project8(m): 8:30pm On Oct 08, 2016
steppin:

What makes you think she's not the one trying to defraud you? Customs/immigration officials are rogues.
i dnt tink she will be that dumb to use her real pix if indeed shes d one..jus like d op said i guess some criminal using her pix to defraud d general public

1 Like

Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by Legend87(m): 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2016
steppin:

Know. She can't be the one. Base on the chats i've exchanged with them, i can tell this are fruadsters who feel everyone is desperate for the custom job. And i update this because they might have been succeeding with others. So, even if she's the one, it's better it still goes viral.
Is she's not the one, i believe with those numbers, even the account numbers they sent me, they can be apprehended.
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by JBUZZ: 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2016
Young03:
yomi007k:

Lol...no na aunty sindodo
Both of u are saying the same thing.
Sikiratu Sindodo grin
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by HtwoOw: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
Her name is aunty shakiti baby

Lalasticlala do the needful those numbers were registered at some point by these perpetrators, let's catch these scammer
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by akfeas(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2016
I remember a friend showing me this same pix telling me about his plan to acquire a car throgh this particular custom lady.
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by Legend87(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2016
cc: Lalasticlala.... Please do the needful and save someone's image/personality... This is important than your snake meals.tongue
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by masties2(f): 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2016
Legend87:
cc: Lalasticlala.... Please do the needful and save someone's image/personality... This is important than you snake meals.tongue

grin grin
Re: Who Knows This Custom Officer? Her Pics Is Been Used To Defraud People. by Boston001(m): 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2016
you are note alone, I got friendship request from FB from the same number, some minutes later I was bombarded by auction of govt seized cars.
I am quite sure you cannot trust on FB....Please help to expose this fraudster online seeking a get rich scam.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Woman Who Flew 3000miles To Meet Online Friend Was Killed For Her Organs / Man Arrested For Having S*x With A Goat / Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief, Force Her To Open Her Legs. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.