Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Buy Shares In A Movie Project - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Buy Shares In A Movie Project (699 Views)

Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria / Buying Shares in Nigeria: Companies, Stock Market Trends, & Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Shares In A Movie Project by Daxbiz(m): 7:03am On Oct 19, 2009
As a producer, i'm constantly on the lookout for prospective investors in my movies. Here is ur chance to buy 49% shares in a ghana/nigeria movie with budget of N5,000,000. Having a capital of N2.5mill, i hereby throw the other half to the general public. I have shared it into 10 blocks of 250k each. This means the minimum u can invest is 250k but you can buy as many as you can to raise your profit. Now, the benefits. A good movie with the right cast and stars would sell at least 50,000 copies in nigeria alone. You do the maths at 250naira per cd. The ghana market is also rapidly expanding. Whats more, the film rights are also sold in europe and america. This means you can make at least a 100% gain in ur investment all within two months. Yes thats how long it would take to shoot and edit the movie. And who am i? Call me to find out. Hurry now, 2 blocks already sold!
Re: Buy Shares In A Movie Project by emmarich(m): 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2009
Sir, I'll like to be an Actor as I believe I have what it takes to succeed in Nollywood, can U help me achieve this dream Sir? Emma Richard 08055279945 fejioaks@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Investing In Shares / Is Capital Market Still Best For Long-term Investments? / Buying And Selling Of Int'l Stock (share) Is Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.